Ch. 26 It's Official!

The Next Morning

Kawaii~Chan's POV

I wake up and notice that it was quiet in the house. I go to wake up Aphmau~Senpai. When I enter her room, she's not there. It looked like she hadn't been there at last night. I go downstairs, expecting to find Aphmau~Senpai asleep on the couch, but she's not there either. Then I find a note on the fridge. It was from Aphmau~Senpai. It read:
Dear Kawaii~Chan,
Don't worry about me. I'm going to be helping Y/N out since Daniel had to leave for awhile. I'll also be spending the night over there.
Love,
Aphmau

Ohhh. Aphmau~Senpai spent the night at Y/N~Kun's house. I begin to fangirl and squeal, "MYYYYYY SHHHHHIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

Your POV

I wake up with Aphmau asleep on my chest. Suddenly I hear someone down the street scream, "MYYYYYY SHHHHHIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!" The yell wakes up Aphmau. She turns and looks at me, wide-eyed. Then she says, "Oh no." Then I realized who yelled. Aph and I both say in unison, "Kawaii~Chan!" I say to Aphmau, "Quick, get dressed in your pj's, then get in the bed in the spare bedroom." She quickly does what I say and goes into the spare bedroom.
Suddenly I hear someone knock at the front door. So Aph goes downstairs and opens the door. I hear her say in sleepy voice, "Hey, Kawaii~Chan, what do you want?" Kawaii~Chan says, "Did Aphmau~Senpai sleep with Y/N~Kun last night?" Aph says, "No, I slept in the spare bedroom. He's probably still asleep." Kawaii~Chan says sarcastically, "Sure he is....let's go check on him."
Then I laid down and began to fall asleep, as I heard them come upstairs.

Aphmau's POV

Kawaii~Chan follows me back upstairs. I hope that Y/N fell back asleep. I crack open his bedroom door and Kawaii~Chan sees that he is asleep.
Then I shut the door. Kawaii~Chan looks at me and says, "Oh he's still asleep." Then I quietly close his bedroom door and we both go back downstairs. Then Kawaii~Chan says, "Kawaii~Chan is sorry for thinking Aphmau~Senpai was lying about not sleeping with Y/N~Kun." I respond, "That's ok, Kawaii~Chan. I know that you ship Y/N and me together. Oh, if Katelyn comes home before I do, tell her that I'm helping Y/N until Daniel gets back." Kawaii~Chan says, "Ok. Have fun, you two. Kawaii~Chan has to go get ready for work now. Bye." Then she leaves.
I go back up to Y/N's room and peek back in. I see that he's still asleep. I quietly walk in and grab his black jacket that he said I could have. I put it on and noticed that it was just as comfortable as Y/N's blue jacket.
Then I kiss Y/N's cheek, and wake him up.

Your POV

I wake up with Aphmau kissing my cheek. I roll over to face her and see that she's wearing my black jacket. I say to her lovingly, "Good morning again. That jacket looks good on you, babe."
Calling her "babe" catches her off guard for a second, but then she says back to me, "Good morning to you too. I agree with you. I think I look better with this jacket." I kiss her and say, "Can you help me get downstairs?" She nods, and helps me down the stairs and onto the couch.
Then she says, "Now don't fall off the couch this time." We both laugh and I tell her, "I'll try not to." She makes us both a decent breakfast. After breakfast, we cuddle together on the couch and watch TV.

4 hours later

After lunch, we go back to cuddling on the couch and continue watching TV. Suddenly there's a knock on the front door. Aph gets up and opens the door. She says, "Oh, hey Daniel. Come on in. I assume that you're here to help Y/N?" He comes inside and says, "Hi Aphmau. Yeah, I'm here to help him. Why are you here, Aphmau?"
I answer him, "She's here for 2 reasons. She's here to help me. She's also here because we're dating now." I expected Daniel to be confused or sad because Aph wasn't with Aaron anymore. But instead, he begins to smile. Then he says, "Well, I'm so happy for you guys! When you went missing, I could tell that Aphmau had feelings for you. I see that she really missed you.
Then Aph says, "Well, I gotta go home and get ready for work." We kiss and she says, "I love you." I say back to her, "I love you too, babe." Then she left.
I turn back to Daniel and ask, "What did Blaze and Rylan need help with yesterday?"

What did they need? And why did it take a day and a half?
Master out.