Ch. 53 Something's Wrong

Your POV

3 hours later

Garroth, Dante, Travis, Laurence, and I were still playing videogames. After awhile, Aaron came over and joined us. When we took a break, I called Aphmau to let her know that I'll most likely be spending the night at the guys' house. She says that she'll be alright for the night.
I hang up and we start playing videogames again. After awhile, we all decided to order pizza.

3 hours later

Dante and I finish our match and set down our controllers. We both look around and see that everyone else is asleep. We both get comfortable and start to fall asleep.
Then I suddenly feel like something bad is happening. Then I think about Aphmau. I start panicking about what went through my mind. I'm panicking so much, that I don't notice my ears and tail pop out.
I stand up instantly and stumble a little, which ended up scaring Dante, who wasn't asleep yet. He gets up and grabs me by my shoulders. Dante looks me in the eyes and asks, "What? Y/N? What? What is it?"
I say to him, worried, "It's Aphmau. Since we've mated together, I'm able to sense when she's in danger." Dante looks at me and says, "And?"
"Aphmau's in trouble. I can sense that she's in danger."
Then I tell Dante to wake Aaron and to fill him in on the situation. Dante asks me, "Wait, Y/N. Where are you going?" I turn back towards him and say in a serious tone, "I'm going to go save my fiancé."
Then I run to my house as fast as I could. I find someone carrying Aph down the stairs. I noticed that they had tied her arms and legs together. They had also gagged her.
Seeing what this intruder had done to my love infuriated me. I punch the intruder in the stomach, causing them to drop Aphmau.
I quickly catch Aph, untied and ungagged her, and laid her on the couch. Then I went back to the intruder, and I tied them up with them same ropes they had used on Aph.
When I finish tying them up, Aaron and Dante burst through the door. I say to them, "I was wondering when you two would be here."
We check on Aph to make sure that she's okay. Then we go over to the intruder. I grab the ski mask they were wearing. Then I say, "Now let's see who this kidnapper is, shall we?"

What a cliffhanger ending for this chapter. Who do you think the kidnapper/intruder is?
Master out.