Ch. 67 Human Forms

Your POV

3 weeks later

I woke up to Hailey crying in the nursery. I got up and went in there. I picked her up and rocked back to sleep.

Hailey

Hailey

I look over in Emma and Greg's cribs, and noticed that they are in their human form.

Emma

Emma

Greg

Greg

Greg looks like me but with Aph's eyes. Emma looks like Aph but with my eyes. Hailey looks like Lucinda but with my eyes.

I hear a knock on the door. Greg and Emma wake up and change back into their wolf form. I go downstairs and answer it. I open the door and see Lucinda standing there. She says, "Sorry the business trip took so long." I lool at her and say, "Don't worry about it. Hailey is sleeping in the nursery. Do you want to see her and the pups?" Lucinda nods.
We go upstairs and I wake up Aph. Lucinda and Aph follow me into the nursery. Once we're in there, I say to Greg and Emma, "Greg. Emma. Can you two please change into your human form?" They change into human form. Aph picks up Emma and I pick up Greg. I turn to Lucinda and say, "Lucinda, I like you to meet Greg and Emma." She says, "They look so cute. Thanks for watching Hailey for me."
I say, "Well, Hailey is their half-sister after all."

There might be a time skip between this chapter and the next chapter.
Master out.