Ch. 45 Please Don't Die!

Aaron's POV

When we get to Aph, she says, "What took so long and why is my fiancé still asleep?" I look at her and say, "I honestly don't know. The three of us spent the last half hour trying to wake him up. He just won't wake up." She starts to cry. Then she looks at Y/N and says, "Please don't be dead. Don't die on me. We just got engaged. I want to spend my life with you. I can't do that if you aren't alive. Please don't die on me!"
I set Y/N on the couch next to me so I could comfort Aph. Then I say to Lucinda, "Can you cast that spell to save us from explaining that Aph has always been a werewolf?" Lucinda nods and heads outside to cast the spell.
When she comes back inside, I tell Lucinda to head back home and figure out a way to take care of the possibility that she might be pregnant with Y/N's child. She agrees and heads home.
Then I called the guys (Garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Dante)'s house, but nobody answered. They must still be eating lunch. I wait a minute and call them again. Dante answers. (D=Dante A=Aaron)
D: Hello?
A: Dante? It's Aaron.
D: Hey Aaron. What's up?
A: Blaze, Aphmau, and I found Lucinda and Y/N.
D: Well that's good. But why do you still sound worried?
A: Lucinda was fine she already went home. It's Y/N. We can't get him to wake up. He's not dead because he's still breathing. He just won't wake up!
D: Ok. What do you need me to do?
A: Dante, can you drive to the edge of the woods and wait for us?
D: Sure, I'll be right there.
A: Thanks.
I hang up. Then Blaze and I take turns carrying Y/N until we see Dante at the edge of the woods. We both lay Y/N in the backseat. I tell Blaze to head back home and tell everyone else. He runs back towards his house.
Then Aphmau and I ride with Dante to the hospital with Y/N in the backseat of the car.

45 minutes later

We finally get to the hospital and we get Y/N into a room, Y/N's body begins to shake. The doctors say that he's having a seizure as a reaction to something. They tell us to go wait in the waiting room.
Aphmau begins to cry into my shoulder. I put my arm around her to comfort her.

Garroth's POV

2 hours later

Laurence, Travis, and I finally arrive at the hospital with us in one car, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan in another car, and Blaze, Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel in a third car. We all hurried inside and find Aphmau, Aaron, and Dante in the waiting room.
I notice that Aph had fallen asleep on Aaron's shoulder. I sit in the chair next to Aaron and ask him, "How's Aph holding up?" He answers, "She's scared for Y/N's life. But she's fine otherwise. I'm not sure how Y/N is doing. We haven't been able to see him since he started reacting to  something and began having seizures. That was about 2-3 hours ago."
I look at Aaron and say, "I hope Y/N makes it. He's perfect for Aph. They haven't even gotten to start planning the wedding."

Aaron's POV

2 hours later

Everyone, except for Dante, Aphmau, and I, had gone back home about an hour ago.
A doctor came out to the waiting room. The doctor said, "Friends and family of Y/N?" I woke up Aphmau and Dante. The three of us stood up and I said, "Yes?"
The doctor said, "Follow me." We followed him to Y/N's room. He stopped just outside the door and said, "We managed to get him in a stable condition. The seizures he had were due to a reaction to something in his system. Someone had injected him with a very strong sedative and his body had a reaction to one of the chemicals in it." Aphmau asked the doctor, "Can we see him?"
The doctor said, "Only direct family or a spouse can come back at this time since normal visiting hours are over. So if that's any of you, you allowed to see him."

Aphmau's POV

I say to the doctor, "I'm his fiancée. Does that count?" The doctor said, "I'll allow it. But your friends will have to wait here outside the room." I look at Aaron and Dante. Aaron says, "Go on, Aph. We'll wait."
I smile and go into the room. I see Y/N lying there in the hospital bed. I sit in the chair next to the bed and hold his hand. I whisper in his ear, "Y/N. It's me, Aphmau. I know you can't say anything right now, but I just want to tell you that I love you. I also wanted to tell you that planning for the wedding can wait. Take your time to heal. Just know that I'll always be here with you, because I love you more than anything else in the world."
I ask the doctor if I could stay with Y/N overnight. He said, "Sure, in fact you can stay as long as you like. If you need something or someone, the phone is right there on the table behind you. Goodnight."
Then the doctor left. I walk to the door. Aaron and Dante ask me, "Is everything okay?" I wipe away some tears and say, "Yes. You guys head on home. I'm going to stay with Y/N."
Aaron says to me, "Okay then. Tomorrow morning, I'll pack some things for you in a bag and bring it to you tomorrow. I'll bring Celestia to my house until you come back home." I say to him, "Thank you, Aaron." Then they leave.
I go back into the room and close the door behind me. I sit back in the chair next to the bed. I hold Y/N's hand in mine again. "Good night, my love." I say to him as I kiss him on the forehead. I sit back down and eventually fall asleep.

Well that was a long a crazy chapter. The next chapter will be more happy and cheerful.
Master out.