Ch. 40 Engaged Fun (Lemon)

Your POV

Aph and I arrive at my house. The second I'm out of the car, Aph and start making out with each other as we went inside my house.
When we get to my bedroom, Aph removes my clothes and I remove hers. I begin kissing and licking her neck until I heard her moan. Then I abused that spot on her neck and left a hickey. I begin to lick and suck on her breasts, causing her to moan some more.
Then she goes down and starts sucking my cock. She bobs her head up and down. Then I feel a knot form. I say to her, "I'm gonna cum!" Then I released in her mouth and she swallows it instantly.
Then I line up my cock with her pussy and slam into her. She moans my name loudly. I thrust in and out of her pussy harder and faster with each moan. Then we both climax together twice. We fall asleep from exhaustion. But before we do, I say to her, "I love you, Aphmau!"

The Next Morning

I wake up with Aphmau asleep in my arms. I see the ring on her finger and smile. I wake her up gently and say, "Good morning, my love." She says, "Good morning to you too. I can't remember, which one of our houses are we at?" I answer her saying, "We're at my house." Then she asks, "Since we're engaged, shouldn't it be our house?"
I say to her, "You're right. It is our house. Especially now since you're my fiancée." She blushes a bright red. Then she gently strokes my (werewolf) ears and says, "Your ears and tail are so beautiful, Y/N. I wish I was a werewolf like you."
I blush and say, "I think that I might know a way to make that happen, but it could be painful for you." Aph looks at me and says, "I don't care if it's painful. I want to be a werewolf like you are because I love you."
I kiss her and say, "I love you too. Now let's get dressed and go over to your house to move your things over here." She says, "Okay."
We get dressed and go over to Aphmau's house and tell Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan that Aph and I are engaged. After Aphmau and Katelyn get Kawaii~Chan to stop fan-girling about her ship, they agree to help us move Aphmau's things to our house. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan leave after we finished moving everything.
Once they've left, I turn to Aph and say, "Okay, I know a way that you can become a real werewolf, but it's a very painful process. It's up to you if you want me to ask the person who has the ability to change you. So are you really sure you want to do it?" She says, "Yes!"
I call up Aaron and tell him that Aph wants to be a werewolf like me. He comes over to my house. He explains to Aph that he is a Ultima Werewolf and has the ability to turn people into werewolves. She tells him to do it. And Aaron performs the bite on her.
After he bites Aph, he hands me a bottle of pain medication that'll help Aphmau deal with the pain of the transformation process. He tells me that the process should last about 2-3 days before it's complete. Aaron congratulates me and Aph on our engagement and leaves. Then I carry Aph upstairs to our bedroom and lie her on our bed. I get undressed and get in bed next to her. After awhile, I eventually fall asleep.

I know the lemon part was kinda short, but I want to advance some of story as well.
Master out.