Ch. 4 Meeting Aphmau

Your POV

After we finished unloading all of my stuff off of the moving truck and got it all unpacked and setup, we sat down in my new living room.
Aaron turned to me and said, "Aphmau and the other girls should be here in about a minute." "Ok." I responded.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. "I've got it." I said. I opened the door and see 3 beautiful girls.
One is a meif'wa with pink hair and a pink dress. She is carrying a tray of nice-looking cookies. She says, "Hi there! My name is Kawaii~Chan but some people call me KC for short. Kawaii~Chan is so happy to meet you that she even made you some cookies. Kawaii~Chan hopes you like them."
Then the second girl, who has light blue hair and a tan outfit, says to me, "Hi. Don't mind her. She's always excited to meet new people and she loves baking. My name is Katelyn. It's nice to meet you."
Then the third girl, who has orange hair and a black outfit on, says to me in a voice that sound slightly seducing, "Hey there. My name is Lucinda, but you can call me Lucy if you want. It's nice to meet you, Y/N."
It throws me off guard when she says my name. I say with a little stutter, "H-how d-d-did you know my n-name?" She answers, "Oh, that because I'm a witch and I wanted to know more about you before I came so I looked up who you were. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
I respond, feeling less freaked out, "Oh, that's ok. It just caught me of guard. That's all."
I was about to close the door, when I hear a girl with a beautiful voice call out and say, "Hey, wait up. I'm here."
I turn around and see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long black hair, beautiful sparkling brown eyes, a cute purple outfit on with black shoes. She was a little short, but I barely noticed. She said to me, "Hi, my name is Aphmau. Some people call me Aph for short. I'm Aaron's girlfriend. It's so nice to meet you, Y/N. Aaron has told me a lot about you and what you did for him in back in college. I know that we will become great friends. So welcome to MyStreet. I know that you'll love it here."
I stutter a little as I say to her, "I-it's realy n-nice to m-meet you too, Aph."
She lets out a quiet little giggle that only I hear. I have a crush on her already. I think to myself. I say to her, "I think that we will become great friends, too."

Aphmau's POV

I let out a quiet little giggle that only me and Y/N hear. I think he's a little hot. He is really funny too. No, Aphmau! I think to myself, Do I already have a little crush on Y/N? I can't have one, I'm dating Aaron, someone I've known since high school. I can't do this to Aaron. Do I honestly like Y/N in a similar way to how I like Aaron?
I snap back into reality and hear Y/N say that he too thinks we'll be great friends.

Your POV

After everyone gets comfortable in my new living room, I say to everyone, "Since you guys help me move in and get settled, I thought I'd return the favor and order pizza. So we could eat pizza and watch a movie together." Everyone agrees and I order pizza for all of us. I pay for it when it gets here. After a while Laurence said he had to leave because he had something to do early in the morning. I told him goodbye and Garroth and Laurence left. Then Katelyn and KC said they had to go too, so I thanked KC for the cookies and they left. When the movie was over, Travis and Dante went home. I noticed that Aphmau and Lucinda had fallen asleep. I then noticed how cute Aph looked when she was asleep.
Aaron whispered to me quietly, as not to wake them, "They should be fine here on the couches for tonight. I'll be next door if Aphmau wakes up in the middle of the night and is too tired to get all the way to her house. Lucinda should be fine, but I'll warn you that there might be possibility that, either later tonight or tomorrow morning, she might want to 'repay' you for letting her spend the night, if you know what I mean."
I whispered back to Aaron, "Do you mean Lucinda will want to do it with me?" He nodded his head.
Just then, Aph yawned and got up slowly. So Aaron told her that she could crash on his couch for the night since he lived next door. She was tired, so she agreed. Aaron and Aph, my one and only crush, left and went to Aaron's house next door.
It was just me and Lucinda, who was still asleep on my couch. I grab a blanket and tossed it on top of her. Then I went upstairs and I took off my jacket, my shoes, and my pants.
Then I laid on my bed and went to sleep almost instantly.

Before I fell asleep, I realized that I was truly in love with Aphmau

Before I fell asleep, I realized that I was truly in love with Aphmau. So I realized that I would have to find a way to make her my girlfriend without hurting Aaron's feelings. Then I drifted off into sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next one should have a lemon in it. Master out.