Ch. 35 Fight The Forever Potion!

Lucinda's POV

The Next Morning

I filled Aphmau in on what everyone was going to do. It was important that she come with us. She was key to helping Y/N fight the forever potion.

Your POV

I wake up naked with Michi, who is also naked, in my arms again. I move closer to her and cuddle with her even more. Then I fall back asleep.

1 hour later (small lemon)

I'm woken up to Michi sucking my cock. I groan as I release in her mouth.  She swallows. Then I flip her over and line up my cock with her pussy and slam into her pussy hard. She moans, "Nnnnnnnnyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!" She moans so loud that anyone on the street could hear it. I slam into her faster and faster with each moan. Then we both climax and pass out from exhaustion.

Aphmau's POV

I hear Y/N and Michi both moan and pass out from exhaustion. Aaron and Garroth open the door, grab Michi, tie her up, and put her in her closet.
Lucinda, Dante, Blaze, and I walk into the bedroom. Lucinda wakes up Y/N. He opens his eyes. Dante and Blaze hold him down. Lucinda pours the potion down his throat right as we see his eyes change to their normal color.
I begin to shed tears because it meant that Y/N would never love me ever again. He would only ever love Michi.
I start balling my eyes out in sadness. I hopelessly say to Y/N, "Please, Y/N, please remember that you truly love me. Remember that you hate Michi. Please Y/N! I love you!"

Your POV (deep inside part of you that still loves Aphmau)

I've seen and heard everything that I have done. I was so upset that I begin to fight back against the potion.

Your POV (Outer part)

I begin feel a sense of unorder and a chaos of emotions form deep inside of me. Suddenly I start to feel weak and close to passing out. Before I pass out, I manage to say, "I....I....I.....l..ove...A..A..ph....ma.............." And everything went black.

Aphmau's POV

I look at Y/N in joy. I say, "My love is back to normal." Dante helps Blaze get Y/N into the car. I get in the backseat of the car with Y/N. Then Blaze drives back to Y/N's house while I cry tears of joy into his shoulder. And then I fall asleep.

Aaron's POV

When we get to Y/N's house, Blaze carries Y/N up to his bedroom and I follow behind him with Aphmau in my arms. We lay both of them on Y/N's bed. Then Blaze and I leave the house and go back to our own house.

I think that might be the last time we see Michi. At least for now.
Master out.