Ch. 46 Hello

Your POV

4 days later

I slowly wake up. I look around, trying to figure out where I am. I figure out that I'm wearing my own clothes and I'm in a hospital bed. I think to the last thing I remembered.  I remember being tortured along with Lucinda in Ivy's basement and getting caught trying to escape. I don't remember anything else.
I look to my left and see Aphmau sitting in a chair, fast asleep. I realize that she has my hand in hers. I see her werewolf ears which are beautiful along with her tail. I say to her, "Hello, beautiful."
I see her ear twitch and she wakes up and looks around for the source of the sound. I say to her again, "Hello, beautiful."
Then she stops and looks at me. I see her smile and wipe some tears from her eyes. I see her tail start to wag in a happy manner. Then she hugs and kisses me. I say to her, "I missed you so much. How long was I missing?"
She says to me, "You and Lucinda were missing for a total of 4 days. But that's not everything." I look at her and ask, "What more could there be? You found Lucinda and I, and rescued us last night."
Aph wipes away more tears and says, "If only that were last night. Y/N, you've been unconscious for 4 days. We found you and Lucinda 3 days ago. You were the only one that was unconscious."
I gasp and say, "I've been out for 4 days? Why?" She answers, "The doctors said that someone, probably whoever kidnapped you and Lucinda, had injected you with a very strong sedative. You body started to have a seizure when it started to react to something in the sedative. I've not left your side since I got to the hospital. I was so worried that if I left you for too long, I'd come back and you'd be gone. I love you!"
She hugs me tighter. I hug her back and say, "I love you too!" Then she calls Aaron and tells him that I'm awake. She tells him that I'll be home later today.

2 hours later

I finally get released from the hospital Aphmau and I walk outside of the hospital and I follow her to her car. I ask her, "How did you get your car here without leaving my bedside?" She answers, "Aaron drove it here and rode back home with Dante." We get in the car and head home.
When we get there, I go to the door and open it. I walk inside but I could barely see because all of the lights were off.
Suddenly all of the lights come on and I hear everyone yell, "SURPRISE!!" I laugh and say, "Awe thanks everyone. You didn't need to do this." Aaron comes over to me and says, "Welcome home." I say to him, "I'm guessing that this was your idea?"
He shakes his head and says, "Actually, believe it or not, it was Aph's idea." I go over to Aph and kiss her. Then both of our tails start to wag in a very happy manner. I say to her, "Thanks, Aph. I love you." She says, "I love you too."
Then I yell to everyone, "How about we gets this party started!"

A welcome home party, what could happen? That'll be in the next chapter.
Master out.