Ch. 54 The Intruder

Your POV

I say, "Now let's see who this kidnapper is, shall we?"
I pull the mask off of the intruder, revealing Michi. I ask her, "Michi?! I should've known! Why were you trying to take my fiancée?"
She looks at me and says, "Because I wanted you to be mine. Nya~ So I had to take out the main competition. Nya~ But I didn't know that you were a werewolf. Nya~" I turn back to Aaron and Dante, and say to them, "Can you two get rid of Michi?" They both nodded, grabbed Michi, and left.
I went over to Aphmau. I pick her up and carry her back upstairs with me. I lay her in bed. Then I take off my jacket and crawl into bed as well. I put my arms around Aph to protect and guard her while we sleep  After awhile, I drift off to sleep.

Dante's POV

So after Aaron and I take Michi outside, she says, "I want to have sex with someone tonight. Nya~ Which one of you wants to do it with me?"
Aaron shakes his head no, but since Nicole and I broke up, I have been really lonely. So I say to Michi, "I'm single now, so I'll do it." Aaron says to me as he leaves, "Have fun."
I say to Michi, "There are a bunch of other guys in my house. So how about we do it at your house?" She nods and we head towards her house.

I know this chapter was kinda short but the next chapter will have a lemon in it.
Master out.