Ch. 69 The Deal (Lemon)

Your POV

5 hours later

I wake up in a totally different house. I look around and see 3 girls that I hoped I would never see again. I see Nekoette, Ivy, and Sasha. I try to get up, but realized that I was tied a chair. I also realized that my jacket was gone.
Ivy and Sasha heard me struggling  and come over to me. Sasha says, "Well hello again, Y/N. It's about time you woke up." I see Nekoette walk over to me. I noticed that she was wearing my jacket. I asked them, "What do you guys want with me?"
Nekoette says, "Ivy and Sasha agreed to help me with something as long as they got to fuck you under a gender swap potion. When they finish and you become a guy again, I will tell you the real reason why we kidnapped you."
Suddenly Ivy and Sasha take the rest of my clothes off. Ivy then grabs a potion and pours it down my throat. I feel my body changed into a girl body.
Then Ivy, Sasha, and Nekoette grab a potion and each drink it and turn into guys.
(Lemon starts here)
Ivyn (Ivy) sticks his dick in my pussy and starts thrusting. Sam (Sasha) slams his dick in my ass hard amd starts thrusting, causing me to let out a moan. Then Nick (Nekoette) slams his dick in my mouth and starts thrusting in my mouth. Nick starts making me deepthroating his cock. Then, all at once, all three of them exploded their cum inside of me. I moan loudly. They all keep thrusting in and out of me until they each cum 3 more times.
After their gender swap potion wore off, Ivy grabbed her vibrator and shoved it deep in my pussy. Then she turns it to the ultra maximum setting. I feel the vibrator start to vibrate inside me at a very rapid, extreme, and slightly violent pace. I start to scream and moan loudly and uncontrollably. I released all over the floor several times. After about 10 minutes, I pass out from exhaustion and pleasure.
(Lemon end)

Aphmau's POV

3 hours ago (2 hours after you were kidnapped)

I look at the time and realized that Y/N left to get the kids over 2 hours ago. I call Lucinda to see if she knew where he was. (L=Lucinda Ap=Aphmau)
Ap: Hey Lucinda, can I ask you something?
L: Hey Aph. What is it?
Ap: Is Y/N over there?
L: No, he texted me, saying that he was on his way over to pick up your kids. But that was over 2 hours ago.
Ap: That's weird.
L: Yeah, why would he text me and not show up?
Ap: No, not that.
L: What is it then?
Ap: His car is still in the driveway.
L: That is weird.
Ap: (sounding worried) Lucinda?
L: Yeah?
Ap: I just found Y/N's car keys on the ground next to the car. I think something may have happened to him.
L: Okay. You get Aaron to help you find Y/N, I'll watch over the kids.
Ap: Thanks Lucinda.
L: No problem. I know how much you love him.

I hung up and picked up the car keys. I went to Aaron's house and asked him for help.

I kinda had to do a lemon for chapter 69. What do you think the real reason they kidnapped you is?
Master out.