Ch. 73 What Happened?

Your POV

The Next Day

I wake up with a slight headache. I try to remember what happened yesterday. But I can't even remember anything from the past 4 days. I get up and realize that I'm still dressed.
I go downstairs and find Aph on the couch. I sit down next to her and kiss her on the cheek. She looks at me and asks, "Does that mean that you're back to normal?"
I look at her confused. I scratched my head and ask, "What do you mean? I can't remember anything from the last 4 days." Aphmau hugs me and tells me what had happened.
When she finished, I started to cry. I hugged her and said, "I'm so sorry for what I put you through. I can't even imagine what I would do without you in my life."
Then I asked her, "Where are the kids?" She answers me saying, "They're next door at Aaron's house. I think you should go get them. I know they missed you when you went missing."
I go next door and see Aaron playing with Greg and Emma. Emma turns and sees me. She runs over to me and I hug her. Then Greg runs up and jumps on me. I say to them both, "Thank you two for helping me remember everything! I love you."
We go back home and watch TV together as a family.

15 Years Later

"What do you mean Hailey is our half-sister?! Greg and Emma both asked. I smiled and said, "A few years ago, something happened between me and your Aunt Lucinda. Something that we didn't mean to have happen."
Then Aphmau and I watched as our 2 teenage kids walked to their first day of high school.

The End.

I might or might not make a sequel to this book. I probably won't, but I'll be writing another book eventually.
Master out.