Ch. 60 Dottie Watches Alone

Aphmau's POV

1week later

Aaron has been comforting me since Y/N and I came back from the honeymoon. Aaron keeps reassuring me that Y/N will wake up soon. I've been getting worried because we got back a week ago. Aaron was going to take me out to the mall for the day and a concert later that night to get my mind off of Y/N and get me out of the house. But the concert was out of town and late at night, so Aaron and I would spend the night at a hotel.  Since Cadenza had to leave for a 3-day business conference yesterday, Dottie said she would keep an eye on Y/N. She promised to call me if Y/N woke up.

Dottie's POV

After Aaron and Aphmau left for the mall, I went back to Y/N's bedroom to keep an eye on him.

2 hours later

I was getting myself some apple juice to drink from the kitchen, but I spilled some all over my shirt and my shorts. Luckily, I had brought some spare clothes with me since I've been staying here overnight to help Aphmau. Then I realized that I needed to take a shower because apple juice is very sticky.
I go upstairs, pass by Y/N in the master bedroom, and go into the (connected) master bathroom. Then I take off all of my clothes and get in the shower.

The next chapter will be interesting and slightly awkward.
Master out.