Ch. 21 The Gender Swap Potion Part 2

Your POV

The Next Morning

I wake up with Sasha and Ivy sleeping on either side of me. I look at myself and notice that I'm still a girl. They must've poured another gender swap potion down my throat after I passed out. They must've made a longer lasting one, too.
Since they're asleep, I decide to carefully get out of the bed. I manage to get to the door without waking them up. I start to open the door, when I get a shock from the shock collar. Then Ivy walks over to me and says, "Did you really think escaping would be that easy?" Then she starts sucking my pussy and makes me moan, which wakes up Sasha. Sasha asks Ivy, "Let me guess. He, or should I say she, tried to escape?" Ivy nods her head and says, "I believe that earns her the remote vibrator." Sasha says, "It does." Sasha grabs a vibrator and shoves it deep into my pussy, which makes me moan. Then Ivy pulls out a small remote.
Ivy turns the dial on it to the 1st setting. I feel the vibrator start to vibrate inside me. I moan a little louder. Suddenly, Ivy turns it to high. I feel it start to vibrate very hard inside me. I start loudly moaning uncontrollably. Then I cum all over the floor. Then I pass out.
When I regain consciousness, I see that they took the vibrator out. I also notice that I'm a guy again. I start to think, I wonder if any of my friends are worried about me. I wonder if any of them are looking for me. I really miss them. Then I put my boxers and my pants back on. I grab my phone to check the time, but it's dead. I then fall asleep out of boredom.

Blaze's POV

The 2 Days Later

It's been 5 days since Y/N went missing. Daniel and I had picked up a slight trace of Y/N's scent yesterday afternoon. It led us to this house in the woods. I tell Daniel to keep an eye out for Y/N just in case he escapes. Then I head towards the house.

The next chapter might be a little bit boring, but "The Story Must Go On!"
Master out.