Ch. 49 You're What?!

Your POV

I hear Lucinda says, "Y/N, I'm pregnant with your child." I don't believe my ears. I stammer, "Y-you're what?!" She grabs my hand and says, "I'm pregnant with your child." I look at her and says, "But the spell?" She says, "It wasn't your fault or my fault. It happened while we kidnapped by Ivy. That basement was spellproofed, so that spell became inactive. Then Ivy placed me on top of you. The she positioned us so your dick was in my pussy. Then she grabbed my hips and forcefully bounced my hips up and down on your cock until you cummed in me. I just so happened to be on my period. I'm sorry. If you never want to see or talk to me ever again, I'll understand. But I'll take good care of our child. If anyone asks, I'll say the father was an old boyfriend."
I say to her, "Lucinda, I'm not mad, I'm just shocked. We can still see each other and still be friends. I'll tell Aph when I'm ready, but until then, let's keep it a secret between us that I'm the father." She hugs me and says, "Thanks for not blaming me. When you tell Aph the truth, let me know. But you should let Aaron or at least somebody else know that you're the father. You shouldn't keep it bottled up." I nod.
Then, right before I leave, I say to her, "If you need anything, just call me." I head home. I open the door and close it behind me. I turn around and see an angry-looking Aphmau with her tail and ears out. She yells at me and says, "Would you like to tell me what you were really doing? Aaron came home about 20 minutes ago."
I answer her, "Okay, I was with Lucinda--" I get cut off by Aphmau kicking me hard in the stomach.
My ears and tail come out. I hold my stomach and begin whimpering in pain. Through the pain, I managed to say, "I was with Lucinda because she's pregnant and the father of her child broke up with her." I start coughing up some blood. "I was just making sure she was okay." I finished what I was saying. I start feeling a little dizzy. I say, "I would never do anything to hurt you, Aph." I fall down and see her run towards me, then everything went dark.

Aphmau's POV

I realized that Y/N was just being a good friend to Lucinda. I see him fall to the ground in pain. I run over to him. I scream for the one person who I know will help, "AARON! AARON HELP ME! AARON!"

What a cliffhanger. How bad do you think Y/N's condition is?
Master out.