Ch. 18 Garroth Wants To Hang Out

Your POV

The Next Morning

When I wake up, I noticed that Katelyn had left. I found a note from her that read:
    Dear Y/N,
I had a great time last night. When I left this morning, you were still sound asleep. I wrote this note so you wouldn't get worried. By the way, when I got up earlier, Garroth called. He said that he had something to ask you.                   Love,
                                Katelyn

I got a shower, put on a pair of pants and a belt. I grabbed my phone. I called Garroth. (G=Garroth, M=me)
M: You called me earlier?
G: Yes. Katelyn told me that you two had fun last night. But I'm getting off topic. Do you want to come to bowling alley with me, Dante, and Travis? We normally go bowling once a week, but Laurence is sick today.
M: Definitely. I would love to go. What time do you want to meet up at your house?
G: Perfect. Um. How about at noon? That'll be in 10 minutes. Does that work?
M: That's perfect. I'm on my way over now.
G: Ok. See you soon.
I hang up. I grab my jacket. I held it in my hand as I close my front door and head towards Garroth's house.
Suddenly, a black van drives down the street. It stops when it gets to me. A girl wearing a suit and sunglasses hops out of the van and puts a rag over my mouth and nose, probably chloroform, I'm stunned at first, causing me to drop my jacket on the ground. Then she drags me into the van, closes the side door, and everything goes black.

Who do you think the girl is? Is it Michi or someone else?
Master out.