Ch. 14 Late Night Fun With Aphmau (Lemon)

Your POV

1 hour later

I head over to Aphmau's house. When I get there I knock on the door. Katelyn answers it and asks me, "Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?" I respond, "Aphmau invited me over to hang out." Katelyn lets me inside and yells upstairs to Aphmau, "Hey Aph! Y/N is here!" I hear Aph yell back, "I'll be down in a bit! I gotta take a shower. Y/N make yourself at home."
Katelyn says to me, "I have to go. But when I get back in the morning, I better not find you in the same bed as her. And if I do, you better have a good explanation, or you're going to wish that you were never born. Do I make myself clear?" I nod my head and say, "Yes, ma'am!" Then Katelyn leaves.
I decided to wait for Aphmau. Then I remembered that she said that my jacket was repaired. So I found it on her table like she said and I looked at it. Kawaii~Chan did a great job repairing it. I can't even tell that it was torn. It looks almost exactly like it did when Greg first showed it to me. I should really thank Kawaii~Chan when she gets back. I put on my jacket and sit on the couch and watch TV while I wait for Aph to get out of the shower. After a while, I fall asleep.
I wake up to Aph kissing me. Then I tell her the story about my jacket. When I finish, she hugs me and says, "I'm sorry that happened to you. I think I might have a way to cheer you up."

(Lemon starts here)

She looks at me and kisses me. I kiss her back and it turns into a makeout session. Then she pulls down my pants and boxers, and she starts to lick the tip of my cock. I groan and say, "Don't tease me, Aph." Then she starts sucking my cock, bobbing her head up and down. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I say, "I'm gonna cum!" Then I released in her mouth and she swallowed it. Then I take off her panties and stick my tongue in her pussy and move it in and out. I hear her moan my name loudly. Then she cums on my tougue. I swallow and says to her, "You taste really sweet." I put a condom on my dick.
Then I line up my cock with her pussy and ask her, "Are you ready?" She nods and I stick my cock inside her. I can tell she's a virgin because of how tight she is. I let her adjust, and when she is ready, I slam into her pussy hard. I hear her moan. I go faster with each moan. Then we both climax together.
I unroll my sleeping bag so Katelyn doesn't yell at me. I go to the bathroom. When I get back, I notice that my sleeping bag was wet and smelled bad. I hear Aphmau discipline her dog because her dog had peed on my bag. She says to me, "Sorry about Celeste. Even though Katelyn probably said not to do this, you can share my bed with me tonight." I said, "Sure, that's okay."
We went up to her room, close her door, and pick up where we left off. I slam into her pussy hard again. She moans my name. We both climax together again. Then we cuddle and she falls asleep in my arms. I think to myself, I just had sex with my one and only true love in the world.  I fall asleep soon after.

This was a part of the story I originally was going to add later on in the story because I couldn't come up with a way to lead up to it. But I finally found a way to add it at this point in the story.
Master out.