Ch. 28 Aaron Is Angry!

Your POV

I ask Aaron desperately, "What was that for? What did I do to you?" He angrily says to me, "You know damn well what you did! You allowed yourself to get kidnapped." I look at him confused and say, "Huh?"
Then he starts laughing and helps me up. We go in his house and he says, "Sorry, I just got very worried about you. And I could tell that Aph missed you more. So I broke up with her. I told her that you were the one for her, not me." I ask him, "So you wouldn't mind if Aph and I were dating, would you?"
He answers, "Of course not. If you two are dating, then I support you two. You and her are a great match. But if you hurt her in any way, physical or emotional, you'll regret it." I say, "Trust me, I would never hurt her on purpose. But I have a question for you." He says, "Ok, what's the question?" I ask him, "Since Aph and I are dating, is there anything that I should know about her?"
He tells me a bunch of things that Aphmau likes and things that she hates. He finishes the list, saying, "Lastly, she loves Olive Garden. If you want to do something special or tell her something special, take her to Olive Garden first." I say to him, "Thanks for the information. If there's anything that I can do for you in return, I'll do it." Then he turns to me, grinning in a slightly creepy way, and says quietly, "Well.....there is one thing........ I'll be right back." He leaves the room. A little while later, he comes back with a bottle of something in one hand and a half empty bottle of alcohol in the other. I ask him, "Are you drunk?" He nods his head. Then he pours the contents of the other bottle down my throat. I begin to pass out as I see him grinning creepily.

What did Aaron do? The next chapter might have a lemon in it.
Master out.