Ch. 42 Slaves (Lemon)

Lucinda's POV

A girl with magenta hair and blue eyes came into the room. She saw that I was awake and came over to me. She said, "Oh, good. You're awake. Let me introduce myself. My name is Ivy. You and your friend over there are my new sex slaves. You two will do whatever I say, or you'll be punished."
She looks at me directly and says, "By the way, Lucinda, don't even try to cast any spells because this basement is spellproof. As a bonus, it also undoes any spells that were cast from outside of the basement. So for example, any Unlimited Sex Spells that were cast before today will be broken."
Then she grabs a vibrator, puts it on high, and shoves it deep in my pussy. I begin moaning uncontrollably. I eventually pass out from exhaustion.

Your POV

I'm woken up by someone moaning uncontrollably across the room. I open my eyes and see that, once again I'm a girl again. I notice that I'm naked and tied to a bed. I look around and realize that I'm in a basement. I also see where the moaning came from as I see Lucinda, who is also naked and tied up. She's pass out, I notice that there was a vibrator shoved deep inside of her pussy.
Then Ivy walks over to me and says, "It's been awhile, Y/N. Since you escaped last time, you must be punished. I watched as she drinks a potion and turns into a guy.
Ivyn (Ivy) gets on top of me. Then he slams his dick in my pussy hard, causing me to moan loudly. Then he starts thrusting in and out of me going faster and harder with each moan. The I feel his dick start to repeatedly hit my g-spot. I moan loudly and uncontrollably. I feel him release all of his cum inside of my pussy, causing me to moan loudly again. Then he unties me, flips me over, and ties me up again. Then without warning, he slams his dick in my ass hard. I moan loudly and uncontrollably. He starts thrusting in and out of my ass. I start to scream and moan. Then he releases in my ass. Then he unties me, flips me back over, and ties me again. Then he sticks his dick in my mouth. He grabs my head and starts thrusting in and out of my mouth. Then he releases in my mouth and forces me to swallow. Then he makes me deepthroat his dick until he cums 2 more times. Then he pulls out and releases one last time all over my face.
Then Ivyn turns back into Ivy. She quickly pours another potion down my throat. The she grabs a vibrator and shoves it deep in my pussy. Then she puts a shock collar around my neck. She pulls out one remote and puts it's setting on high. I instantly feel the vibrator begin to vibrate inside me at a rapid pace. Then Ivy puts it on the max setting. The vibrator starts to vibrate inside me at a very rapid and extreme pace. I start moaning uncontrollably and loudly. Then Ivy walks out of the room. I squirm as much as I possibly can to get the vibrator out, but it doesn't budge. Eventually I pass out from exhaustion.

Aaron's POV

The Next Morning (2 days after you left for Lucinda's house)

I wake up on Y/N's couch. I must've fallen asleep while waiting for him to get back home. Then Aphmau comes slowly down the stairs. I ask her, "Are you in any pain?" She answers, "Not anymore. Now I'm a werewolf like Y/N. Speaking of which, where is he?"
I look at her, kinda worried, "I don't know where he is. He said that he was going to be back home by yesterday morning. He said that he had to help Lucinda with something that she needed help with overnight. Neither of them are answering their phones."
Aphmau looks at me and says, "Since my transformation process is finished, let's both go to Lucinda's house and see what's taking them so long. And if I see Y/N naked in a bed with Lucinda, he can kiss our engagement and our relationship goodbye."
I say to her, "First, I need you to hide your ears and tail." She hides them. I continue, "Let's go."
We head over to Lucinda's house. I walk up the door, but I find that it was wide open. Aph and I carefully go inside and look around. I saw something on the floor. Aphmau leaned over and picked it up. I see her ears and tail pop out. "Aph, what is it?" I ask. She turns to me and holds up Y/N's cellphone. I gasp and see something else behind her. I go over towards it and gasp again when I see what it was. It was Lucinda's cellphone.
I turn to Aph and say, "I think something happened to them, Aphmau." I hug her and say, "I will do anything I can to help find them."

Did you guys enjoy the double lemon?  The next chapter might have another lemon in it.
Master out.