Ch. 70 The Memory Potion

Your POV

The Next Day

I wake up with all of my clothes, except for my jacket, back on. I look around and realize that I'm tied to a chair again. Nekoette looks at me and says, "Finally, you're awake my love." I say to her in protest, "I am not your love. I don't love you, and I never will. I love my wife, Aphmau."
Nekoette laughs amd says, "You won't remember her when I'm done with you." I yell in even more protest, "I love Aphmau to the ends of the Earth! I could never forget her!"
Ivy walks over to Nekoette, hands her a potion of some sort, and says, "Here's the potion you asked for." Nekoette thanks Ivy and takes the potion. I asked her, "What's that potion? Another gender swap potion?"
Nekoette laughs and says, "This isn't a gender swap potion. It's much more powerful. This is a memory potion. It allows someone to modify or erase parts of the drinker's memory to their own liking."
Then Nekoette takes the lid off of the bottle and pours the potion down my throat. Then everything went dark.

Nekoette's POV

After Y/N passed out, I started to alter his memory to make him forget all about Aphmau and that he was even married to her. I took his wedding ring off his finger and put it in his wallet. I made him instead have feelings for me. I made him love me instead of Aph.
I finished and gave him his jacket back.

Meanwhile

Lucinda's POV

Greg comes out of Hailey's bedroom and asks me, "Aunt Lucindwa, when will Daddy be back?" I reassured him, "Your Daddy will be back soon. He got called into work late last night."

Aphmau's POV

Aaron gets off the phone and hugs me. He says to me, "Blaze and Daniel looked in the house in the woods, but they didn't find anything." I start to cry into Aaron's shoulder.

Your POV

I wake up in my girlfriend's house. I see Nekoette standing with her back to me. I noticed that I was tied up. I say to Nekoette, "Babe, why am I tied up?" She turns around and says, "You weren't acting like yourself last night. You were saying all of these things, like that you were married to some girl named Aphmau." I think to myself, Aphmau? Why do I feel like I'm missing something? Who's Aphmau? I ask Nekoette, "Who's Aphmau? I don't know anyone with that name."
Nekoette says to me, "I don't know. That's why I tied you up. I'm glad to see you're back to normal. I love you." As she unties me, I say, "I love you too, babe."

Aaron's POV

I've been staying with Aphmau to keep her company while Y/N's been missing. I go to pick up her kids from Lucinda's house. I open the door and see Greg and Emma. They look at me and say, "Uncle Aawon!!" I tell them that I'm taking them home.
After I drop them off at their house, I head back home. Before I go inside my house, I picked up the scent of a Meif'wa that was different from Kawaii~Chan and Michi. It must've been Nekoette that kidnapped Y/N, I thought.

Well that was all over the place.
Master out.