Ch. 43 The Punishment

Your POV

5 hours later

I wake up and look around. I don't see Ivy anywhere, so I try to untie myself. I succeed and walk over to Lucinda and I untied her too.
When I wake her up, she looks at me and asks, "Who are you and why did you untie me? You look very familiar but I don't know why." I realize that I'm still a girl, and say, "Lucinda. It's me, Y/N. I'm still under the effects of a gender-swap potion. Now let's get out of here before Ivy comes back to torture us."
We run towards the door. When we get there, the gender-swap potion had worn off. Lucinda says, "Well at least you're back to normal." I nod. I try using all of my human and werewolf strength to open the door, but no luck.
Suddenly Lucinda and I are shocked by the shock collars on our necks. We fall to the ground in pain. We hear footsteps approaching from the other side of the room, accompanied by a slow sarcastic clapping.
We turn around and see Ivy standing there. She pulls 2 remotes out of her pocket and presses the button on each one. Lucinda and I get shocked again.
Then Ivy ties us up and takes me into a cell. She puts me on my back and ties me to a bed. Then she starts to suck my dick, which makes me hard.
Then she stopped before I could release. She walked out of the cell and comes back, dragging Lucinda behind her. Ivy places Lucinda on top of me. Then Ivy moved Lucinda in a way that made my dick go in Lucinda's pussy.
Then Ivy grabbed Lucinda's hips, and started making Lucinda go up and down on my cock. I start to groan. I hear Lucinda moan loudly as I cum in her pussy.
Then Ivy left us with Lucinda still on top of me, and closed the cell door behind her. Lucinda looks at me and say, "I'm sorry."
I look at her, confused and say, "Why? It wasn't your fault." Then she says, "Any of the spells that were cast on either you or me aren't in effect inside a spellproofed room, like this basement. The Unlimited Sex Spell I put between us isn't in effect right now. Which means, I might get pregnant with your child. That's why I'm sorry."
My eyes got big and wide. Then I thought to myself, Aphmau might not believe me about it not being our fault. She might even think that it was my fault. Aph might not love me ever again because of this. Then I start crying. Eventually I cry myself to sleep.

Lucinda's POV

I hear Y/N crying. After awhile, I noticed that he had stopped crying. I figured that he must've fallen asleep. I think of any possible way to prevent me from getting pregnant. I then try to move myself off of Y/N, but keep failing. Eventually I fall asleep from exhaustion.

Aphmau's POV

After Aaron and I figured out that Lucinda and Y/N were kidnapped, Aaron called Blaze. Aaron explained to Blaze that I had always been a werewolf. Then Aaron explained what he and I found.
After he finished, the three of us started to look around for clues. After awhile, I picked up a scent that smelled like a mixture of Y/N and Lucinda. I call out to Blaze and Aaron and tell them what I found.
We start to follow the trail. Eventually it leads us to a small house in the woods. Blaze says, "Wait a minute. This is the same place where Daniel and I found Y/N last time he went missing." I gasp. Aaron looks at his watch and says, "It's late. Let's go back home and get some sleep. We'll check it out tomorrow morning. I promise." Then I say, "Okay, fine. I just hope Y/N is okay. We just got engaged."

I know this chapter was little weird and a little confusing at some points. But I'm just furthering the story along.
Master out.