Ch. 55 Michi's New Buddy (Lemon)

Dante's POV

When Michi and I get to her house, we both go inside and she starts kissing me. I kiss her back. I lick her lower lip for entrance. She playfully denies, so I move my hand up her skirt and start rubbing her pussy. She moans, which allowed me entrance. My tougue explores every inch of her mouth, and then we begin to have a makeout session.
When we pull away from making out, there's a long silvery trail of saliva between us. I ask her, "Shall we take this upstairs?" She nods and I pick her up and carry her upstairs to the bedroom.
I pinned her on the bed and continued to makeout with her. I take off her shirt and her skirt. Then she pulls off my shirt and my pants.
Then she pulls down my boxers and starts sucking my cock. She bobs her head up and down on my cock.I groan and she starts to deepthroat my cock. I feel a twitch and groan, "I'm gonna cum!" Then I release my semen in her mouth. She swallows it without hesitation.
I take off her bra and her panties. I lick one of her nipples and start to suck on it. She moans and I give her other boob the same treatment.
Then I line up my cock with her pussy and start to rub it along her clit. She moans, "Dante, please don't tease me." I stick my cock inside her hard, making her moan more. I start thrusting in and out of her pussy. I start thrusting faster and faster with each moan. She cums on my dick. I thrust even harder. Then she moans loudly, "Daaaaaannnnnttteee!" Then I cum in her. I keep thrusting in her until I feel another twitch.
I pull out and cum all over her face. Michi wipes her face with her hand and licks my cum off of her hand. I wrap my arms around her and we cuddle together. After awhile, she falls asleep in my arms. I fall asleep soon after.

Hope you enjoyed the lemon. Might not be another one for awhile.
Master out.