Ch. 36 The Apology

Your POV

The Next Morning

I wake up in my bed. I look and see Aphmau still asleep on the other side of my bed. I quietly get up and put on my pants. I quietly go downstairs. I sit on the couch and think about how much pain I must've caused Aph.
I began to realize that she could never love me ever again because of what I put her through. I begin to cry because of how awful I'd been to her.

Aphmau's POV

I wake up in Y/N's bed. I look around and realize that Y/N isn't in the bed. I get up and hear someone crying downstairs. I walk downstairs and see Y/N crying on the couch. I walk over to him and gently hug him.

Your POV

I'm still crying when I feel someone hug me. I open my eyes and see Aphmau hugging me. I say to her, "Why are you still here? I thought after what I put you through, you would've hated me."
She calmly says back, "I will always love you. I know that wasn't the real you that said and did those things." I say to her, "Really?" She nods her head. I kiss her and say, "I will always love you. I am truly sorry for what I did to you."

2 months later

I wake up with Aph in my arms. I get up and gey dressed. I grab my jacket and put it on. I say to her before I leave, "I gotta go ask Aaron something and then I have to go to the store for something. Can you meet me later at the top of the hill in the park?" She nods her head and says, "Sure. When?" I answer her, "Later this afternoon. I'll text you when." She says, "Okay." Then I go over to Aaron's house.

I know this chapter was kinda short short but the story will have something wonderful happening soon.
Master out.