Ch. 7 Some Alone Time With Aphmau

Your POV

I read the text from Aph:
Aph: Hey, Aaron told me that you were free for the rest of the day. Is it alright if I come over for awhile?
Me: Sure, I would love to spend more time with you.
Aph: Me too. I'm on my way right now.

I plop down on my couch and turn on the TV. I find an episode of F/S (Favorite TV show) on, so I watch it.
After about 5 minutes, I hear a knock on the door. "That was fast." I say to myself. I answer the expecting to see Aphmau, but instead, I'm met with a sudden kiss to the lips. When the person who kissed me let go, I stepped back and saw a Meif'wa girl with pink hair, but longer and a different shade of pink than Kawaii~Chan. She's wearing a white top with black and white striped sleeves and black shorts (like in the picture below).

 She's wearing a white top with black and white striped sleeves and black shorts (like in the picture below)

I looked at her. I asked, with a slightly angry tone, "Who are you and why did you just kiss me?"
She giggles and says, "Nya~ My name is Michi. I just heard that there was a new guy named Y/N on MyStreet. So I just had to meet and kiss you. Nya~"
I say to her, "Ok. Fine. But now isn't a good time. Can you come back maybe tomorrow, and we can talk then?"
Michi looks at me and says, "Nya~ Sure that'll work. Nya~ See you tomorrow." Then she walks away.
I close the door. I go back to watching the episode of F/S while sitting on the couch.
After about 8 minutes, I hear another knock on the door. "That better not be Michi again." I say to myself. I answer the door, and I saw my one and only crush standing there. "Come on in, Aph." I said. She came in and I shut the door behind her. We both sat on my couch. I turned F/S back on. Suddenly I hear her gasp. I turn to her and ask her what's wrong. She looks at me and asks, "You like this show?"
I reply, saying, "Yes, it's my favorite show. Why?" She hugs me and says, "Because it's my favorite show, too. Aaron doesn't like it so I normally end up watching it by myself." "Me too." I say. Then, at the same time, we both say, "Finally someone else who loves this show." Then we both laugh. When the episode ends, Aph looks at me and starts kissing me. Even though, I love her more than anything else, she is still with Aaron, and I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. So I get Aph to stop. She looks at me confused and says, "Do you not love me?" I answer her, saying,"Yes, but you're with Aaron and I don't want to ruin my friendship with him, especially by stealing his girlfriend from him.
She looks at me, puzzled at first, then she says, "Oh, that makes sense. But 1 makeout session wouldn't hurt." Then without warning, she jumps on me and starts kissing me again. I melt into the kissing and start kissing her back. I bite her bottom lip for entrance, but she playfully denied. So I grabbed her ass, making her gasp, which allowed me to enter. My tougue explored every inch of her mouth. Then we stop before we go any further. I ask her, "Hey Aph, should I throw another pizza party just for you, me, Aaron, Katelyn, and Lucinda?"
She looks at me and says, "Yeah, that sounds like fun, do you have any beer or alcohol to make the party better?"
I answer her saying, "You know it." She says, "Then I'll order the pizzas, you tell Aaron, Katelyn and Lucinda."

The next chapter might be a little juicy.
Master out.