Ch. 5 Fun In Lucinda's Pool (Lemon)

Your POV

3 hours later (3am)

I woke up to Lucinda kissing me on the lips. Then I kissed back and it turned into a makeout session. I lick her lower lip for entrance, but she playfully denied. I grab her ass, which makes her gasp, giving me entrance. Our tougues wrestled for dominance and I won. My tougue explored every inch of her mouth. She then takes off her outfit to reveal a black lace bra with matching black panties. While she unclips her bra, I pull off her panties. Then she sits on my face so her pussy is right in front of my mouth. I instantly stick my tongue in her pussy. I hear her moan, so I move my tougue in and out, going faster each time she moans. Then she cums and I lick it all up and swallow it. She tastes sweet. Then, suddenly, she gets off my face and she pulls off my underwear. I see her start to lick the tip of my 10 inch cock. I say to her, "Don't tease me." Then she starts sucking, and then deep throating my whole cock. Then I feel a knot form in my stomach. I groan, saying, "Im g-g-gonna c-cum!" Then I release my seed in her mouth. She licks her lips and swallows all of it. Then I reach for a condom, but she stops me and says, while trying to catch her breath, "I know that, based off of your body language and emotions yesterday, you are in love with Aphmau, and would rather get her pregnant and not me. Am I right?" I nod my head. "Well it's good then that I'm a witch. I know a spell that will allow you to fuck me and cum in me as many times as you want without using any condoms, and will prevent me from even the slightest possibility of getting pregnant by you. And the spell lasts forever until I say it's counter spell to undo it. Do you want me to perform the spell so we can continue on fucking each other without using any condoms?" She asks me. "Yes, please do it. And will you keep the thing about Aphmau and this thing of us having sex whenever secret between us?" I ask her. She nods her head and says, "Of course I'll keep these 2 things between us. I might even see if I can help you win Aph's heart over if that's alright with you?" I nod my head. Then she does the spell.
Then we cuddle and fall asleep together.

4 hours later

I wake up naked with Lucinda, also naked, in my arms. I smile remembering what she said. Then I remembered the spell, so without waking her up, I manage to flip her so she facing up in the middle of the bed. I get on top of her, line up my cock with her pussy, and then I slam into her pussy, causing her to wake up and moan. I stop there because I only slammed in her to wake her up. She says to me, "What was that for?" "Just to wake you up like you woke me up last night." I say in reply.
She says, "Do you want to go swimming in my private pool? We could have sex in it and not be disturbed for being loud." I say, "Ok, then what are we waiting for?"
"This." She says as she grabs my shoulder and snaps her fingers.
I feel weird for a second, and suddenly we are at an inground pool deep in the forest (see picture at top of page). She lets go of my shoulder. I then run behind a nearby tree and vomit. I come to the pool and apologize. She says, "That's ok. Most people vomit and pass out after experiencing a teleportation spell for the first time." I feel a liitle dizzy and slowly pass out right as I heard her start to say, "I'm surprised you didn't pass out....."

Lucinda's POV

I start to say to Y/N, "I'm surprised you didn't pass out, most people do." But as I say "didn't," he passed out and fell into the pool face first. I quickly jump in after him flip him in the water and drag him to the edge of the pool. I give him mouth-to-mouth and kiss him. I feel his pulse and could tell he was going to be out for awhile so I teleported myself back to Y/N's house. I grabbed his clothes and his jacket. I grabbed my clothes and snapped my fingers to put on my bikini. I also grabbed our phones. Then I teleported myself back to the pool. I set our stuff down next to the tree near where Y/N is laying. I fold up his jacket and put it underneath his head for support. I snap making a pair of swim trunks appear on him. Then I grab his phone and use it to text Aaron and I text him saying: "You were right about Lucinda. She does like to 'repay' me. Might be out of the house for awhile." He texts back saying: "Ok, have fun, if necessary I'll cover for you." I knew that Aaron would believe that. Especially since I had done the exact same thing to him a couple years ago.
I took off my bikini and got in the pool completely naked. I relaxed on the side of the pool with my eyes closed. I heard some movement come from where Y/N was laying which meant he had come to. I heard and felt a splash in the water that meant he jumped in the pool.
I opened my eyes and look around, but I didn't see him. All of the sudden, I feel pleasure as something warm and wet enters my pussy. I moan Y/N's name loudly. I look down to see his face in between my legs and his mouth on my pussy.
As he moves his tougue in and out of my pussy faster and faster, I moan louder and louder. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I moan, saying, "I-I'm g-g-gonna c-cum!" Then I released on his tougue. He surfaced and said to me after he swallowed, "You taste sweet, Lucy."

Your POV

I swallow Lucy's cum and tell her that she tastes sweet. Then I start rubbing my cock along her clit, making her moan my name loudly. She moans and says, "Don't tease me, Y/N." "Then beg for it and call me Daddy." I said in reply. She yells, "Fuck me hard, Daddy!" "As you wish." I said as I slam into her pussy hard, causing her to moan. I start slamming into her pussy harder and faster with each moan. She moans and yells, "Give me more, Daddy!" I feel a knot form in my stomach and I groan saying, I-I'm g-g-gonna c-cum!" She moans and says, "Me too, Daddy." We both hit our climax at the same time. We both lay by the side of the pool, naked and exhausted. She falls asleep in my arms. I realized that I might as well do the same thing since only she could teleport us and I fall asleep with her.

Hope you guys enjoyed that lemon, there won't be another in the next couple of chapters, but the will be more lemons later on in some chapters.
Master out.