Ch. 27 Werewolf Campout

Your POV

Daniel turns and looks at me and says, "Blaze and Rylan needed me to help them go camping. They needed a 3rd person to go with them, so it would be more fun. I'm sorry I went with them." I can tell that he's hiding something.
I ask him, "Daniel, is that everything? Is there something that you're not telling me?" He breaks and says, "Alright. You got me. There's something else. But I'm not allowed to tell you. Blaze and Rylan made me swear that I wouldn't tell you. They said it was something for you. I've already said too much. I'm sorry."
I tell him, "Ok. Let's change the subject."
Then he says, "Ok. Oh, I just remembered that Lucinda said that she'll be over in a bit to heal your ankle the rest of the way with her magic." I say to him, "Then I'll be able to walk, and you will be able to go home because you wont have to help me with everything." He becomes a little more happy.

1 hour later

Daniel and I are watching TV. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Daniel opens it and says, "Hi Lucinda. Y/N is on the couch." Lucinda comes over to me and says, "Ready to walk on your own 2 feet again?" I nod my head and say, "Definitely." She does a spell on my ankle. I try to stand up, and succeed. I thank her and she leaves.
Then I hug Daniel and say to him, "And thank you, Daniel, for offering to help me with everything." He says, "No problem. Anything for a friend." Then he leaves.
Then I grab my jacket and put it on. "That's better," I say to myself. I go over to Aaron's house to see to ask how he's doing, and ask if he minds that Aphmau and I are dating. I knock on his door. He answers, and punches me in the stomach, knocking me to the ground.

Well that was unexpected. Is Aaron mad at Y/N for stealing Aphmau from him, or was it something else? Find out in the next chapter.
Master out.