Dating! AGAIN!

"Hey."

Frisk shook their head. They were back. Everyone was back. Frisk felt a weight on their heart; they had ruined their chance at a peaceful ending. But what they had planned was far more important.

Faye was staring at them with a small smirk. Frisk stared back at her, their face darkened. They didn't seem to care why she was smirking.

"BOO!" Brayden appeared behind Frisk, placing his hands on their shoulders. 

They didn't react at all and instead stood up, a thousand-yard stare on their face.

Brayden frowned. "... gotcha?"

"... hey, do you know what just happened?" Melody asked Frisk. "I mean, we were heading off to fight Asgore, then... there was a big blur, a quick flash of red, something speedy, something like that... and... then suddenly, we're all back here."

Frisk didn't respond. They started walking in the other direction, away from the Barrier.

"Where are ya goin', kid?" Clover asked. "We're meant to be fighting Asgore."

Frisk didn't respond. They continued walking further and further away.

"... I guess we're following them..." Melody said, her brow raised. 

Brayden groaned in disappointment. The kids followed Frisk as they walked into an elevator, which took them closer to the exit of New Home. Brayden ran ahead, soon overtaking Frisk. Percy was writing down extra notes while walking... somehow. Clover stayed nearby her brother as usual, though she kept giving Frisk odd glances. Melody, nearby the siblings, was eyeing Brayden, while Faye was somewhat behind.

"Where are we going?" Brayden asked, standing in front of Frisk. 

Frisk ignored him and kept walking forward. Brayden gritted his teeth.

"Why are you ignoring us?!" he snapped.

"Maybe they're just focused on something, Brayden." Melody said, pulling Brayden back. "Though, they are acting a little weird..."

"I'm sure they're fine!" Cody said. 

He waved at Frisk; they didn't even look up. Cody sweat-beaded.

The kids made it out of the CORE. They approached the MTT Resort, when suddenly, Frisk's phone rang. They finally stopped walking. They held out their phone, but didn't answer it. 

Cody ran forward and grabbed the phone out of their hand, answering it for them.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey, Cody...!" Undyne's voice rang out of the phone. "Uh, this is Undyne... (Shut up, Papyrus! This was your idea!)"

"What are you talking about, Undyne?" Melody asked, sounding intrigued.

"HUMANS!" Undyne yelled. "You have to deliver something for me!"

"Who said so?" Clover asked, folding her arms.

"I DID!" Undyne replied. She paused. "And, uh, Papyrus too I guess." There was a brief pause, as if Undyne was pondering her words. "... pretty please? I'm at Snowdin in front of Papyrus'. See ya, punks!" She hung up.

Melody sighed. "Let's just go." 

...

The kids, after a short boat trip, arrived at Snowdin. They saw Undyne and Papyrus standing outside Papyrus' house, so they approached the two.

"Um, so, I have a favour to ask you kids," Undyne said. She sounded... embarrassed. "Uuuh, I... I need you to deliver this letter. To Dr. Alphys."

"You do realise you have legs," Melody said, making a face. "Which means you can walk over to her yourself."