FINALE

ANIMATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERM22tZhuc

~Flowey~

"Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, they all disappeared without a trace."

Percy looked confused. He read over the book once again.

"That... doesn't make any sense." he frowned. "How can they all disappear without a trace...?"

"Like this, idiot!" a voice cackled in response. 

A vine suddenly went through Percy's chest. It took his soul, leaving his body to slump onto the floor.

Melody walked in, her arms folded. "You've been in here all... Percy...?" 

She stared at his corpse. Before she could react, her soul was taken as well.

"What's going on?" Brayden asked, popping his head in. 

He gazed at Percy and Melody, and before he knew it, he was dead too.

Clover walked in with her brother. "You guys are-" 

There was a deadly pause. Vines suddenly took their souls, leaving them dead. Faye entered. She gasped with horror and covered her mouth, only to die as well. 

Flowey chuckled darkly, holding the six souls around him. Frisk sliced the wall open, holding up their sword. They were glaring at Flowey. He returned the look.

"You IDIOT," he hissed. 

The scene was suddenly shattered, changing to pitch black. Frisk was crawling through pitch black. They saw a SAVE point ahead, but it vanished as soon as they touched it.

F̸̛̮i̵̜͋̈l̶͎̽̇ȩ̶̹͗ ̶̮̙̌͝ȩ̶̽r̷̔̂͜a̵̭͑s̸̗̬͝ẹ̸̘͒d̴̯͇̆

"Howdy!" Flowey laughed, now above Frisk, his face much bigger. He looked down at Frisk. "It's me, FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!" he smirked, observing Frisk's expression. "Wow, someone's looking a little upset. I thought you didn't care about this timeline. Even to the point where you let all your friends die. You had the chance to reset, but you didn't, did you? Oh well, none of this matters to you anymore since you've failed. And you know it. You aren't strong enough to save anyone, even yourself. You could have, but you were curious. You wanted to see what would happen next. Pathetic."

Frisk held up their sword. Flowey sniggered.

"Hee hee hee," he said menacingly. "Don't worry, kid, I know that feeling. Or maybe... you just couldn't push your friends away. You wanted to keep up all your lies. You wanted everyone to keep believing you're the hero. You'd pretend to give them their ending, but in reality, no one's happy. And I'll admit, you did well. But it won't be that way forever. They'll see the truth soon enough. And then you'll be ALL ALONE. No one will ever love you ever again." he smirked darkly. "I can see why you decided to do this. You sad, miserable, pathetic excuse for a hero."

His eyes melted. "However, I owe you a HUGE thanks. Not only did you kill Asgore and give me your FRIENDS' souls, you gave me a chance to slaughter you over and over and OVER. And the pain will be UNBEARABLE because you KNOW you deserve EVERY. LAST. HIT."

Frisk had a dark expression on their face.

"Hee hee," Flowey cackled. "I bet you miss your friends a lot, huh? Don't worry. You'll get to see them again VERY soon. I only have six souls, after all. I only need one more... before I become GOD. And then, with my newfound powers... monsters. Humans. EVERYONE." His expression constantly changed. "I'll show them all the REAL meaning of this world." He cackled. "I'd warn you that you can't escape, but you already know that. You already know EVERYTHING, don't you?"