Undyne attacks!

~Melody~

Melody had to admit Waterfall was quite beautiful. It was blue with various waterfalls coming from the ceiling. A flowing river was beside the path. Small crystals were on the path, glimmering. If only it wasn't so wet. Water was getting in Melody's ballet slippers.

"Oh," Faye commented. "It's so pretty. I could stay here forever."

"Waterfall..." Percy mumbled. 

"Hey guys, Sans is up here!" Cody chirped. 

He, Clover and the eighth human were ahead. They were in a little area. There was a sentry station which Sans was running. A waterfall was on the ground. A funny-looking blue flower was by the wall, a monster standing beside it.

"An echo flower." Percy observed the flower. 

Cody, Faye, Percy and Clover went to speak to Sans. Melody found the eighth human hanging with Brayden. They were writing 'stalagmites and stalactites' and drawing pictures of said things on the ground with their stick.

"Ohh," Brayden observed the diagram. "So... stalactites are the ones on the ceiling and stalagmites are the ones on the ground?" 

The eighth human nodded.

Melody was confused. Brayden was glaring a lot at that kid yesterday. Now they seemed to be good old friends. Melody understood why Brayden would be jealous of them. Even she was a little envious of them. They were very talented. But now he was acting... different. She'd have to ask.

After the other four were done talking to Sans, the group continued. They found another box (still full of notes and spider donuts), then a rushing waterfall on their path. Rocks were flowing down the waterfall.

"It's based on timing," Percy observed the rocks. "And, well, simply, not getting hit." 

The stick kid jumped into the water. Brayden jumped in after them, narrowly avoiding a rock.

"Brayden! Be careful!" Melody yelled, also climbing in. 

She cringed at all the water drenching her tutu.

"WHOO!" Brayden yelled. He splashed Melody with some water.

"OH COME ON!" Melody yelled. "Now my hair's all wet!" 

Brayden splashed some of the others as well. Percy ran away, trying to avoid that nonsense.

"You'll pay for that, pardner." Clover growled. She splashed some water back at Brayden.

"Um, guys, we're meant to be avoiding the rocks." Cody spoke up. 

Brayden almost got hit again. The eighth human came back and dragged everyone along with them. They arrived on the other side of the waterfall.

"Hey, we should call Papyrus," Cody suggested. 

"You can, I'm not." Melody said. 

She walked away from Cody, Faye and anyone else who wanted to call Papyrus. Believe it or not, the eighth human wasn't interested. And they were the one who flirted with Papyrus. Melody stood next to them.

"You and Brayden are getting on well," she told them. "He was jealous of you yesterday. What'd you do to...? Oh, that's very cute." She frowned. "You know, you're very dangerous. My parents would never let me be friends with someone like you. But you're a great dancer. Really, you'll have to show me some of those techniques." 

The eighth human shrugged.

"Yo!" the monster kid from Snowdin approached them. "Are you sneaking out to see her, too? Awesome, right?! I wanna be just like her when I grow up..."