Bonetrousle

~Brayden~

Snowdin was a nice-looking town. Brayden didn't care, as long as the place had some good food. 

The kids entered a cosy wooden store. There was a bunny lady there selling various things, such as food... and posters about someone named 'the Fallen Child'.

"This is good," Cody said, eating one of the monster's Cinnamon Bunnies. "Do you have the recipe, miss?"

"I'm afraid that's a family secret, kiddo," the bunny lady chuckled. "You kids want some Fallen Child posters?"

"Fallen Child posters?" Percy looked interested. He was holding out his notepad. 

The eighth human looked invested as well for once. Brayden didn't care. Stories were for babies! 

He left the store, returning to Snowdin town. The buildings were wooden and sitting in the snow. They had a welcoming atmosphere surrounding them. Snow-covered trees were behind them.

Brayden wanted to run off. He wanted to battle Papyrus the skeleton. Even though the skeletons were currently driving him bonkers because of all those dumb puzzles... he kind of liked them. They were funny. 

The eighth human really seemed to like them. They looked at the skeletons like they were old friends or something. Brayden's other friends seemed to like them as well. Speaking of his friends, they were still inside, listening to the bunny lady talk about monster history. Brayden poked his head in.

"Come on guys!" he grumbled. "We've gotta go and fight Papyrus!"

"But I like these stories," Cody said sadly. "And these cinnamon bunnies."

"They're truly fascinating," Percy agreed, looking up from his notebook. He had a Fallen Child poster. "I'm learning more about the human who fell down here long ago. Because they're the only human who ever fell down, they're recognized as a hero around here."

"I like hearing about the RUINS." Faye agreed. 

She looked a little upset - probably about Toriel. The kids had tried calling Toriel, but she didn't answer. Faye almost cried over it.

"Yeah, yeah, it's all great, CAN WE GO NOW!?" Brayden whined.

"Who's your impatient friend?" the bunny lady asked, laughing. "Where are you kids from, anyway? Are you here with an adult?"

"No, sadly," Melody sighed. "Brayden has a point. We should probably go."

The kids explored Snowdin Town for a bit. Percy spent ages in the library. Everyone else split up, exploring the town. Brayden hung out with Melody and Faye. 

"This inn will be a nice place to stay." Melody said, eyeing a comfy inn next door to the shop.

"Can we go now?" Brayden asked irritably.

"I want to look at the inn first." Melody replied, glaring at him. He glared back.

"Um... please don't fight." Faye said quietly, biting her lip.

"I wouldn't waste my time with something so stupid." Melody assured her. "Let's look. Brayden, if you be good, we'll go and..." She sighed. "Fight Papyrus after this."

"YES!" Brayden cheered, making a victory fist. 

The kids entered the inn. It had a small lobby with a yellow carpet, a wooden desk, a lamp, a staircase and a couch. Melody approached the bunny lady behind the desk.