Sleepover! START!

~Brayden~

Sans and Papyrus had a pretty cool house. It was a wood-plank house with a snow-covered roof. There was a Christmas wreath on the door. Two mailboxes were next to it. 

Papyrus was standing near a gleaming window.

"SO YOU'RE ALL HERE FOR THE SLEEPOVER!" he shouted. "GREAT! SANS AND I ARE JUST SETTING UP INSIDE. YOU ALL WILL BE SLEEPING IN MY ROOM! I WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH..." He grinned. "WOWIE! I'VE NEVER SLEPT ON THE COUCH BEFORE!"

"We can sleep on the couch if you want," Cody offered. "We don't have to take your room..."

"No way! Room for the win!" Brayden cheered. 

"You're not sleepin' on the bed this time, pardner." Clover told him, giving him the stink eye. He blew a raspberry at her.

"AND THE RED CHILD AND I NEED TO HAVE A DATE!" Papyrus cackled. "NYEH HEH HEH! IN WE GO!" 

He opened the door. Everyone went inside. Inside was a nice-looking house with maroon walls and a green and purple zig-zag carpet. There was a green couch, a TV and an entrance to the kitchen. A wooden table was carrying a rock covered in sprinkles. There was a staircase leading up to two bedrooms.

"Nice house, Papyrus!" Cody complimented. He was eyeing the kitchen.

"I like the rock." Faye commented, staring at the rock. 

"I'm not sure about the colours, but apart from that I like the house." Melody commented. 

Clover shrugged. "It's fine."

"Where's your room?" Brayden asked Papyrus, almost jumping up and down. Although he hadn't been to many sleepovers (he had had some trouble with friends in the past), he was still very excited.

"THIS WAY, LITTLE ORANGE HUMAN!" Papyrus declared, running up the stairs.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!" Brayden yelled, chasing after him. 

The kids entered Papyrus' bedroom. It had a purple mat with a fiery border, a wooden table full of action figures, a race car bed and a bookshelf. There was a computer in the corner. Percy was staring at it, almost smiling. A pirate flag was on the wall. There was also a spare bed in the corner, covered in a colourful doona.

"HERE WE ARE!" Papyrus exclaimed. "WHERE YOU ALL MAY SLEEP TONIGHT!"

Sans entered the room, grinning. "the kids are here? awesome. let's just hope this sleepover doesn't turn into... a child-tastrophe."

"SANS!" Papyrus yelled, eyes appearing in his sockets.

"No kidding." Faye agreed, smirking.

"SANS! YOU'VE INFECTED THE LIGHT BLUE HUMAN WITH YOUR PUN ENTOURAGE!" Papyrus bellowed.

"i don't think that's her name, pap," Sans chuckled. "hey, kids, what are your names?"

"I'm Faye, nice to meet you." Faye introduced herself.

"I'm Brayden!" Brayden yelled. He stared at Papyrus. "NOT SMALL ORANGE HUMAN!"

"I'm Melody, if you forgot." Melody sighed.

"Percy." Percy said, focusing on his notes.

"Hi, I'm Cody!" Cody said brightly. "Thanks for letting us stay here!"

"The name's Clover." Clover introduced, adjusting her hat.

"and what about you, kid with the stick?" Sans asked the eighth human. They looked away.