Reminisce

~Frisk~

The kids left the Judgement Hall, walking past some grey brick walls. Frisk held their head down, hiding the tears in their eyes. They felt guilty. So guilty. Yet so touched at the same time.

"That darn flower..." Clover growled. "If I EVER see him again..."

"Flowey seems to know a lot about you," Faye said, giving Frisk a glance. Frisk nodded, looking away. 

Flowey and Frisk knew each other very well. Neither of them liked that fact.

"You two got some kind of history?" Clover asked Frisk. They nodded again, grievously.

"Well, no wonder you tried to protect us from him," Melody said. "You knew the truth."

"Sans said something about timelines," Percy frowned. He gazed at his notebook. "So... is Sans like you and Flowey? Knowledgeable about the 'true nature' of this world?"

Frisk nodded, wringing their hands together.

"That usually doesn't happen in a video game," Clover pointed out. "This, uh..." She clicked her fingers, trying to remember the phrase.

"Breaking the fourth wall?" Percy suggested.

"Yeah, that." Clover nodded at him. She frowned, then stared at Frisk. "So. ASGORE's right through there?" 

She pointed at an archway. A sign was next to it.

"Throne Room," Percy read the sign. "I believe it is, yes."

"We shouldn't be excited," Melody sighed. "From what it looks like, we're stuck down here forever..."

"Hey! NOT YET!" Brayden stared at her. "Sans said we could make a plan or somethin'!"

"I'm tryna do that right now." Clover frowned, massaging her temples.

"I'll, um, t-take notes for you if you want." Percy offered, staring at Clover. "I-In case, you, um, u-uh, w-want - um, uh, need - n-n-no, want-"

"That would be great, Perce." Clover interrupted, grinning at Percy.

"O-okay Cody - I mean Clody, I-I mean Clover!" Percy responded, breathing heavily. 

Frisk raised their brow at Percy's stuttering. A faint smirk appeared on their face. They walked over to Clover and gave her a nod.

"You wanna help too?" she asked. "Awesome."

"Let's make a battle plan!!" Brayden suggested.

"I would rather just walk around..." Faye sighed quietly. "I want to enjoy... just being alive for... these last few moments." She bowed her head. "Maybe I'll get some ideas on the way..."

"I'LL GO WITH YOU!" Brayden jumped up, walking over to Faye. She faintly blushed.

"You two really wanna miss out on this?" Clover asked them incredulously.

"I need some time to think about my ideas." Faye replied.

"AND I ALREADY HAVE MINE!" Brayden cheered. "BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA ASGORE!"

"Alright, fair enough." Clover shrugged. She glanced at her brother and Melody. "What about you two?"

"I'll stay here." Melody said, glancing at her hands. Cody made a face.

"I... I just wanna walk around by myself for a bit." he admitted shakily, standing up. 

Clover narrowed her eyes.

"Come on sis, it's not like there's anything that can hurt me here." Cody pointed out. Clover's expression darkened. Cody pouted.

"Just let him go, Clover," Melody sighed. "He's not in any danger. And if he is, I have a feeling he can look after himself."