Percy the Hacker

~Cody~

The kids crammed into a little elevator. Percy immediately moved to the corner. He looked like he was trying not to freak out. Cody stayed in the middle, nearby his sister. The eighth human pressed a button from the selection of levels. The elevator began moving up.

"I watched a documentary about people who got stuck in an elevator," Percy spoke up. He sounded dead inside as always. "The elevator snapped off its chains and plummeted down to the earth. Everyone inside died."

"Cool!" Brayden commented.

"How is that cool?" Melody gasped. "It's horrible!"

"She's got a point," Clover agreed. "But we don't really wanna think 'bout that while we're in a lift, right?"

"Did they scream a lot?" Brayden asked Percy.

"Brayden, no!" Melody groaned.

...

"WHAT?" Papyrus asked. 

The kids were standing outside Sans' sentry station, dialling Papyrus. Sans was selling hotdogs. 

"MY BROTHER'S ACTUALLY AT HIS STATION?" Papyrus asked. "BUT SOMEHOW, HE'S SELLING HOTDOGS INSTEAD?"

"Unfortunately." Melody responded.

"SLACKING OFF BY DOING WORK..." Papyrus sounded astounded. "TRULY, MY BROTHER IS A MASTER."

"You got that right, pardner." Clover said, eyeing Sans.

"I'm getting a hotdog." Cody said. He had to admit, he was curious about what hot-dogs in the underground tasted like. 

The eighth human looked like they wanted one as well, so they came with him. Brayden came with them as well, because food. So did Clover. The others were watching Percy attempt to hack every puzzle in the underground.

"hey kids, what's up?" Sans asked. "wanna buy some hot-dogs? they're only 30G each." 

The eighth human forked out the GOLD for four hot-dogs. Where did they get that from? It seemed they had unlimited amounts of the stuff.

"Thanks," Cody said, accepting a hot dog from the eighth human. 

The meat seemed to be a ... water sausage?

"thanks, kids," Sans said. "enjoy your 'dogs."

"'Dogs?" Percy asked, looking up. 

"yeah. 'dog," Sans replied. "apostrophe-dog. it's short for hot-dog."

Percy held out a hand. "Sans, there is something I need to ask-" 

His phone buzzed. Someone had posted a picture of a cute anime girl. Percy gasped, forgetting all about the question.

"This way, y'all." Clover said, walking left. 

She made sure Cody was behind her. Cody's grip tightened on his pan. He didn't want to admit it, but his overprotective sister was beginning to get on his nerves. He almost wished she could be like she was before... the incident. Back then, she wasn't nearly as overprotective. He wasn't such a pushover. And his mom was still...

...

ALPHYS posted a picture. It was a picture of an anime catgirl next to a bowl of instant noodles.

ALPHYS: dinner with the girlfriend. ;)

~MelodyTrust~: What the heck...?

OtakuBoy: Don't judge her Melody; she's an otaku just like me.