Hangout! START!

~Percy~

"Okay, I'll admit it," Brayden grumbled. "Undyne's got a cool-looking house!"

The children were back in Waterfall. They were standing in front of a house shaped like an angry fish. It looked similar to Undyne's face. Half of it was black, the other half was pale blue. The 'eyes' were windows. The 'mouth' was the door. Percy had never seen such unusual architecture. Someone was playing piano inside.

"She's playing piano," Melody gasped. "I like her a lot more now!"

"I love people who kill my friends." Clover grumbled darkly.

"I love people who accuse my best friend." Melody spat back.

"OHHH!" Brayden yelled. "BURN BABY BURN!" 

Clover glared at both him and Melody.

"PSST," Papyrus whispered loudly. He was standing in front of Undyne's door.

"Whispering loudly defeats the whole purpose of whispering," Percy whispered. "And we were never whispering in the first place, so why are we whispering now?"

Papyrus held out an orange bone with a ribbon wrapped around it. "MAKE SURE TO GIVE HER THIS! SHE LOVES THESE!"

"Okay!" Cody said, grinning.

"Who would want a bone as a gift?" Melody asked, crinkling her nose. "If someone gave me a bone for my birthday I'd hit them over the head with it."

"GET BEHIND ME." Papyrus whispered.

"How are all of us supposed to do that?" Percy asked, raising his brow. 

The children stood behind Papyrus anyway. The door opened like a pair of jaws. It revealed Undyne wearing a black tank top and blue jeans. She had her red hair up. She was also wearing brown boots and an eye patch, like a pirate.

"Hi, Papyrus!" she greeted. "Ready for your extra-private, one-on-one training?" 

She sounded so happy and polite it surprised Percy.

"YOU BET I AM!" Papyrus yelled back. "AND I BROUGHT SOME FRIENDS!" He moved, revealing the children.

"Hi! I don't think we've..." Undyne realized who they were. "..."

"..." Percy said for no reason. 

The eighth human had a -_- face. The other kids eyed each other.

"..." Papyrus added.

"Why don't." Undyne forced herself to grin. "You all. Come in?" 

She went inside. Papyrus did a dance, then he followed.

"I don't know about this." Clover commented with a frown. "Maybe we should-"

"I'm going in!" Brayden yelled. He ran inside.

"We're going in." Melody sighed. 

The children entered Undyne's house. Percy had to admit, she did have a cool-looking house. The wallpaper was fish designs. The floor was a blue and yellow checkers design. There was a dining table with a fish design, a sword in the corner, a piano in the other corner and a kitchen. 

"I like your house, Undyne!" Cody commented brightly.

"Thanks..." Undyne replied, looking slightly awkward.

"HERE, UNDYNE," Papyrus said. He held out the bone. "MY FRIENDS BROUGHT A GIFT FOR YOU, ON THEIR OWN!"

"On our own, alright..." Melody commented sarcastically.