The Fallen Angel Pt. 1

~Frisk~

If Frisk was honest with themself, they only had one talent. And that talent was acting.

Frisk had played the part of many different people. They had been everything from a teenage girl to a young male toddler. They had learned how to sword fight, dance, shoot, punch and everything else. They knew the Underground so well, even if they were still blind they would easily be able to get through it with just their bare hands. And said hands would be tied behind their back.

Frisk sometimes wished they were still blind. They sometimes wished they didn't have all those talents and that fancy form they took when powering up. So much sacrifice they put themself through to achieve that. So many timelines. So much pain. They weren't even sure if it was worth it...

Frisk's general personality was quite the opposite of the one they were wearing now. They were outgoing, friendly, encouraging and your typical 'good kid'. And they talked. Talked quite a lot. Frisk almost wished they had introduced themself to their friends properly. The humans would get to know the friendly and loving Frisk rather than the quiet and mysterious 'eighth human'.

But Frisk couldn't let the others know their true identity. Frisk knew that sometimes Chara would slip through the cracks and speak to the others. They already had. And Chara had said some unkind things about Frisk; Chara was desperate to build their army. So they tried to get everyone on their side. They used the argument of Frisk's genocide to change their minds, as well as the fact that Frisk was going to...

But Chara's plan wouldn't be effective if the kids didn't know who Frisk was. Cody had come close. But Frisk had shut him down.

Lying...

That was Frisk's only other true talent.

Yet Frisk knew they weren't lying when they thought about the other humans. They were fond of them. They protected and guided them not only to enjoy themself in this... possibly final timeline, Frisk also deeply cared about them and every aspect of their death upset Frisk. Frisk, like Brayden, had some kind of feelings for Faye. Frisk knew in another timeline that they and her had become... very close friends. But... no matter what, Faye would always choose Brayden over them.

Frisk was determined, but they were also a love expert. They could see Fayeden would be a better pairing than Frayesk. So they would let Faye and Brayden be together... for now.

Frisk was currently walking ahead of the others, their head slightly bowed. They had heard what the others had said about family and going home. The thought depressed them. Frisk wasn't sure if the others would get to see their families ever again. The children couldn't even shatter the barrier unless they all died. As for Frisk's own family...

The child didn't want to talk about their family. It just made them sad.

Frisk saved at a SAVE point. They were glad they were using their own determination, rather than the player's or Chara's. 

The player...

The kids walked past a city full of grey buildings. Frisk had seen this city countless times so they had no interest in it. The other kids, however, were fascinated.

"How pretty..." Faye admired the many buildings. She sounded upset.

"I guess this is it, y'all," Clover remarked, looking down. "We're nearly at the end." 

"Yeah...?" Brayden said, lightly punching the air with a nervous smile. Even he couldn't be cheerful.

"Already?" Melody asked. She sounded... melancholic. "It... went fast, didn't it?"