Clover's Justice

~Clover~

The kids walked down a hallway, approaching an elevator. Clover kept thinking about the journey. It seemed it was reaching a close. The kids had made friends. They'd fought battles. They'd stuck together. Soon, they would be facing their greatest challenge of all. But Clover knew they would be able to overcome it.

The good guys always won, did they not?

Alphys appeared behind the kids, stuttering anxiously as usual. "S... sorry about that! L-let's k-keep going!"

"Sorry about all the lies you told?" Clover asked, glaring at her.

"Clover, not now..." Melody said, grabbing Clover's arm.

"I... I..." Alphys paused, bowing her head. "I'm... sorry about that too. I... I just wanted to feel... recognized for once. Something... other than a piece of garbage." She laughed. "Heh heh... I guess I was wrong. I'm still just trash." 

"I don't think you're trash!" Cody retorted. "You did some weird stuff... but hey, who doesn't?"

Alphys looked away. "I bet you all hate me."

"Well, you're kind of a douche," Brayden said, shrugging. "But I don't hate you."

"I have to agree with Brayden on that one." Melody nodded.

"I think you're actually really nice..." Faye said quietly.

"You like anime, and even if I wanted to I can't hate you for that." Percy added.

"... everyone makes mistakes," Clover said. She took a step towards Alphys, a small smirk on her face. "How about this, pardner. We'll give ya another chance, like we did for all the other monsters."

Alphys bowed her head in shame. "D... don't bother... I've been lying to you guys about something else..."

Clover frowned. "Go on."

"Um..." Alphys paused. "Are you guys planning to shatter the barrier with your souls...?"

"HECK YES!" Brayden yelled.

"Not something we've thought about a whole lot, but it sounds like a good idea," Melody said. "Though we've definitely thought about going home. Human souls are strong enough to pass the barrier, right?"

"That's what it says in my notes." Percy said, holding up his notebook. "I've speculated that when all of us face the barrier together we will shatter it. A desired ending for us and our monster friends."

The kids cheered.

Alphys, sweat-beading, looked down. "Well... the truth is... to shatter the barrier you guys have to..." She looked up. Her eyes widened. "W... what happened to the elevator?!"

The group noticed the elevator had a leg sticking through it... 

"Oh no..." Faye said quietly.

"OH MY GOD, THE ELEVATOR IS BROKEN BUT IT'S HOT NOW!" Brayden cried. 

"We're screwed," Percy said monotonously. "Oh no. Ahh. Yikes. Crikey. Scream scream scream."

"Guys, stop," Clover waved her hands. She stared at Alphys. "Tell me you know how to fix this."

"I... I do, actually..." Alphys said. "But... it'll take a while." She frowned. "I.. I'm sorry. This is coming out all wrong. Everything's messed up again."

"Well, if you can fix this, then we'll give you a pass," Clover told the monster. She pouted. "Another one."

"Oh!" Alphys blushed. "W-well, I'll try m-my best!" 

Grouptale [Undertale AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara