Showtime

~Percy~

Percy scanned the room. He put his glasses on. He shook his head. He felt normal again. By normal, he meant both conscious, and he could think about anime. 

He was on a couch. A blanket was covering him. He scanned the area around him: a carpeted floor, a bunch of people (great), some monsters (even better), a TV, a kitchen, a table. 

He recognized this house. Sans and Papyrus' house.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus exclaimed. Percy flinched. He forgot how loud Papyrus was. "YOU ARE AWAKE!"

"PERCY!" Brayden jumped on top of Percy. Because this couldn't get any more uncomfortable. "THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! DON'T FALL ASLEEP ON US!"

"Brayden!" Melody scolded. She pulled him off. "I'm so sorry, Percy. You know how it is." 

The others came over, curious yet relieved. 

"What were you goin' on about, Percy?" Clover asked, folding her arms. 

"I..." Percy shook his head. "I had a strange dream. It was dream that depicted Flowey talking to Sans about 'a deal'? Apparently it would save everyone. Then the stick-wielding human was talking to Chara I believe, and Chara was angry at them."

"Who had a strange dream?" Undyne walked over. She grinned at Percy. "Oh, you're awake! What's up, punk?! Don't do that again! I ALMOST freaked out!"

"The ceiling," Percy responded. "Anyway..." He stared at the eighth human again. "Chara said something to you about 'loosing control' yourself. They also mentioned something about coming back. It's getting harder to remember."

The eighth human frowned. They shrugged casually.

"Are you okay, Percy?" Cody asked. "It sounds like a scary dream..."

"On the scale of nightmares, yes, yes it was," Percy admitted. "Tokyo Ghoul is scarier, though."

"(That kid has seen Tokyo Ghoul?!)" Undyne asked. She grinned. "(I LOVE IT!)"

"Well, I don't care what Chara says," Clover said, her arms still folded. "We're gonna stop them."

"YEAH!" Brayden cheered. "CHARA'S GOIN' DOWN!"

"Yes, of course," Melody agreed. She looked at Percy. "Are you sure you're okay, Percy? You passed out and..."

"The energy from my determination," Percy said. He shook his head. "It drained me. But now I feel better." He stood up. "We should leave if we want to stop Chara."

"oh, percy's awake?" Sans strolled over. "nice."

Percy remembered the dream with Sans and Flowey. He walked over to Sans. "Hey, Sans-"

"HUMAN!" Papyrus held up a plate of spaghetti. Percy bit his lip. "YOU SHOULD TRY MY SPAGHETTI!"

"uh, actually, pap, the humans have gotta go," Sans told his brother. 

"Yeah, they've gotta go to Hotland!" Undyne piped in, gesturing at the door. 

"OH," Papyrus said. He patted Percy's head with his big, red glove. Percy fixed his hair. "GOOD LUCK, HUMANS!"

...

No one wanted to walk all the way to Hotland, especially not Percy. Luckily, the eighth human had a solution. There was a boat that went all the way from Snowdin to Hotland. It was driven by a strange, hooded person known as the river person. It was in some part of Snowdin that was connected to a river. The kids climbed onto the boat, floating upon the cool, blue water. The river person drove them to Hotland. They spoke to Faye about random nonsense during the whole journey.