Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.

HEYY!!!! :D This one is a bit longer and i hope you like it because i wont be able to post for a week because ill be gone at my Ant and Uncle for some time and i cant really work on the story there -_- soo Really sorry for not posting in the next days atleast i got this chap done for you :D hope it's good :)  Vote, Comment, Fan. -Mireille xx :P

okay sooo im likke super late on doing this -.- well i have nthing really to say except that I F**CKING ADORE my dream xD it was soo damn funny xD  well thats all hope u like and yeeah... -SierraXx

Sierra’s POV:

OH LOOK A CUTE FISHY! I heard a girl with blond hair say over my pond as I could make out a finger pointing at me.

She started bending over so much I could see her eyes plunging into the water until she actually did followed by another girl her with really curly hair. I swam and dogged their kicking feet and open mouths in screams of panic not wanting to get swallowed.  I saw some other fish being pestered by a third girl with brown hair that kept falling in over and over again trying to get out. Intending to swim away I just ended up getting tangled in the blond hair of the first girl. She lifted her head out of the water with me still on her. I was gasping for breath. My mouth was dry as I squirmed and whacked my tail until finally she waved her hair back making my fly across the pond in the air. I thought I was going to land on the street, Suffocate or get rolled over by a car wheel. I landed in a smaller puddle full of mud. At least I landed okay. I saw a man come towards the puddle his foot stepping right next to me. His look fixed onto the blond girl until he looked down at me with repugnant eyes sliding his hand under me witch led to him throwing me harshly back in the pond making me haft to fly across the air again to get back into my home with the other fish. The girls had not noticed this incident having they’re attention focused on four boys helping them out of the pond. Finally they where out. One of the boys was lonely thought. If only I was one of the girls instead of a fish. The next day I saw the same man with repugnant eyes watching, not to far away, the castle the girls had retreated to after having escaped the grasp of those helpful boys. The man eyed the blond girl freakishly once she exited the door way of the castle circled by a crowed of guys and the other girls. She finally saw the creepy man when she left another building and looked as if she was stabbed by a knife with a face full of panic. I have later discovered that they called him the magician……..

***

- IM SO SORRY SIERRA! Zayn shouted, pleading for forgiveness as I woke grasping my chest as I gasped for air.

My face was soaking wet with water filling my mouth stopping me from breathing. I bounced up from what seemed like a hammock made of vines between the trees crashing down in the sand spitting all over the place as I choked finally allowing myself to breath.

- What the hell happened! I practically screamed while breathing in.

- I didn’t mean to I swear! Zayn continued.

- My fault! Jay took the blame raising his hands up but his eyes we’re sleepily still shut.

- Will someone just explain already! I answered.

- I tried to pass water to Nath above you and Jay walked into me so I dropped it all on you! Zayn told me.

- Sorry I was half asleep. Jay apologised.

- You still are! I scolded. That explains the fishy wet dream. I muttered

-Huh? Every one looked at me puzzled.

- Umm.. euhh.. Never mind. I didn’t want to talk about it because I knew it would remind them of the rapper and I still didn’t want to tell them about the pond incident when I snuck out with the girls of course.