𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song : 'Takeaway' by Chainsmokers

• Song : 'Takeaway' by Chainsmokers

"Sleep is just a metaphor. Peace is what I practice."

【I'm Jimin】

It would rather be a better situation if the house was dead silent. But as much as that situation would have matched the loud snores coming from the big brown couch, it's not the case. The blaring sound of some television program is bouncing through the walls of the dorms but not hindering someone's slumber even a bit.

Min Yoongi, or mostly known as Suga, lays there on the couch in the very centre of the living room. His head hanging at an uncomfortable angle on the hand rest that he will definitely be aware of when he wakes up, mouth opened slightly. Open chips packets and canned food decorates the whole space around his couch.

Other than the messy sleeping boy on his couch, the house is pretty much empty leaving him to get bored to death, or maybe in his case - bored to sleep. Everyone is out for work, minding their own life, leaving him alone not that he minds though. In contrast, he enjoys it pretty much.

He likes being alone.

At the other end of the room, the main door suddenly slams open loudly. Jimin appears over the only source of light from the gate. Petite body of a passed out girl hanging limply over his arms. He glances towards Yoongi, scrunches his nose at his condition. He purposefully kicks slammed the main door close to wake him but guess he isn't hindering today.

Yoongi is actually the type of person who mostly sleeps and you can never wake him up easily. It generally takes hours to get him out of his sleep if he isn't interested to come out. Guess he is busy today.

Jimin adjusted Jasmine in his arms, the girl feeling like feathers maybe because of the gym training he has gained over the years. He effortlessly walks her inside the dorm, moreover to his bedroom.

He gently places her passed out figure onto his king-sized bed on which he likes no on to lay, but still, he kept her onto his sheets comfortably.

He bends down a little closer to her, face devoid of any emotions. For a few moments, his eyes roam around the girl's delicate face, a girl who holds something that's getting his interest. To everyone else outside the room and beside him, that girl, Jasmine, is just a foreigner who is trying to settle down in a country like Korea but he can clearly see through her. She is definitely hiding something, something bigger than expected.

Why would such a young girl be living alone in an apartment all by herself? Why would a group of assassins be following her if she's so simple and delicate? There's no way in hell she is ordinary.

Jimin's eyes narrow slightly. He will do anything to get everything out of her mouth when she wakes up.

She has to answer.