𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song: 'Dream' The King: Eternal Monarch OST by Paul Kim

"I don't want to think about you, yet a part of me still wants to

"I don't want to think about you, yet a part of me still wants to."

【You're my 
Dream】

1428, Goryeo.

"ALIEN! ALIEN! ALIEN!"

Only the mocking voices of the small children linger around the whole playground, making fun of an innocent six year old girl in front of them.

The small girl, stood down on the ground, palms tightly wrapped around her ears to try and stop those voices in front of her, degrading her. She closes her eyes tightly shut, thick tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. Hands trying to block the mockery thrown at her, but failing miserably. Her heart hammering inside her chest. Shame for herself and her looks, rising in the pit of her stomach.

"YOU ARE AN ALIEN!" A boy shouts before his small leg extends, kicking the petite girl straight in the stomach. She groans, rolling over her back. Her beautiful light blue hanbok that her mother gifted just yesterday, ruining in the dirt.

It has always been this way. People in the town always outcast her for not being one among them. She doesn't look like them, it's not her fault. She is different and this is the reason why no one plays with her. Not even a single child talks to her.

"Why do you even live here? Alien!" Another girl said, venom dripping from the child's tongue. She bends down picking up some mud in her small fist before throwing it onto the poor girl in front of them.

Other children comply with her too. They all pick up some small pebbles from the ground and starts hitting the helpless girl. A small pebble hitting her fragile shoulder, making her whimpers in pain but the bullies didn't stop.

"P-please, don't do this!" Her innocent voice pleads, hands trying to hold her ears to stop those voices that mock her, body curling onto the ground to shield herself from the pebbles.

"Please stop!"

She whimpers, closing her eyes, hoping everyone will disappear, hoping she will not get bullied if she doesn't see them, and hoping they will stop. She shouldn't have come to play with them. Everyone told her not too.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, all the hurting pebbles stopped hitting her. She slowly opens her eyes, finding an unknown figure standing in front of her blocking the bad kids away behind him. She slowly looks up at him, their widened eyes meeting each other.

"You alright?" He softly asks, standing still as his small, baby eyes bore into her big black ones. She lightly nods her head, hand wiping the fresh tears with her sleeves. The boy stares at her carefully, eyes softening seeing her hurt before him.