𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Song : 'Bad Things' by Machine Gun Kelly ft Camila Cabello

• Song : 'Bad Things' by Machine Gun Kelly ft Camila Cabello

【Should be afraid of me】

The room was empty when Jimin came back. He silently went towards his bedside table and kept his wallet and phone. He detaches his Rolex from his wrist and keeps it in the drawer on his nightstand.

Jasmine exits the bathroom at the same time, finding the familiar site of Jimin bending down in front of her. She clears her throat making her presence known to the rude boy before her.

Jimin heard her, making him stop for a second, not used-to to having another person in his room. He turns around, finding her standing in the bathroom doorway looking away from him. His eyes roam around her body cladded in his clothes. The shorts were bigger for her coming below her knees and the shirt looks like hanging on a hanger. He bit his lip again trying not to laugh at the fact that she is so small.

He shook his head lightly and walk towards her, more like the bathroom. Jasmine watches him as he advances closer but she didn't hinder from her place. She is not scared of him anymore.

Just when she thought he will come up at her, he passed her body, again bumping her shoulder. She grunts loudly turning immediately towards his walking figure.

"I'LL BREAK YOUR ARM IF YOU DO THIS ONE MORE TIME!!" She shouted making Jimin laugh at her empty threat.

"Oh! Really?" He mocks opening a cabinet above the sink and pulling out the medical box. Jasmine growled, anger filling inside of her. Her small hand fisting, itching to rip his head off.

Ignoring her completely, Jimin pulls out a cotton ball from the box and started rubbing the cut near his lips that Ji Hoon gave him. Jasmine frowns as he continues harshly treating his own wound making fresh blood appear.

"Hey! Who rubs their own wound like that? Are you mad?!" Jasmine snaps before walking towards him. Her eyes couldn't handle seeing him hurting himself like this. She easily fits herself in the small space between him and the sink counter where the medical box was kept. She snatches the cotton from his hand and applied more alcohol on it before moving closer to dab his wounds gently this time.

With widened eyes, Jimin looks at her as she starts cleaning his dried-out blood. His eyes roam around, observing her face from near. Her brows furrowed ever so slightly as she focuses on cleaning the wound on the side of his lips. He flinches, the alcohol burning him but he still tried to keep his face as emotionless as he possibly could. Jasmine noticed his pain and tried to dab it more softly, not wanting to hurt him in any way.

Jimin's eyes lands on a small mole just over her right cheekbone similar to his own, a detail he unintentionally noted in his mind. His eyes fell upon her big black orbs, shining under the bathroom light. He observes her small nose that sits perfectly on her face, the symmetry of her slightly chubby cheeks. His eyes lower down over her plump, pink lips making him stop functioning for a second. His mind blurs with thoughts.