𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song : 'Stay with me' Goblin OST by Chanyeol, Punch.

• Song : 'Stay with me' Goblin OST by Chanyeol, Punch

"I trusted you."

【Woven Lies】

1428, Goryeo

Yang hurries inside her room, tears streaming down her face like a river. It's her fault. She ruined a family, she ruined a marriage. She closes the door shut behind her, locking it completely, not wanting to face anyone.

Her back leans on the hardwood as she cries her heart out. Dang Hee lied to her. She wanted to start her life again, wanted to love someone again but he lied to her. He broke her trust.

Dang Hee stood before her door. His palm lying flat on the wooden surface knowing that she is standing there, crying because of him. His heart clenching at the mere thought, his own eyes glistening with tears.

"Yang-ah?" His broken voice calls for her. Yang recognises him within seconds, she turns her face looking at the blank wood behind which he stood.

"Listen to me please!"

"You lied to me, your majesty!" She snapped almost immediately getting away from the door and from him. She doesn't want to listen to him. He kept his first wife hidden from her, she is afraid there will be more things he is lying to her with and her heart isn't strong enough to listen them right now.

She slumps down on her bed, mind trying to consume his lies. She couldn't bear this. She wishes she could go away, far away from everyone. She can't face him, she just can't.

Dang Hee leans his head onto the wood, tears trailing down his cheeks. He closes his eyes, trying to calm his guilt, but no matter how hard he tries he couldn't stop the daggers from piercing his heart. He knew Yang never likes to hurt others, too emotional for everyone around her. That was the reason why he never mentioned Ji-Eun before marrying Yang. He knew she would never marry him if she gets to know about her.

But that doesn't mean he was never going to tell her about his first wife. He kept an oath to himself that he will tell her after she becomes the crowned queen. But Ji-Eun ruined his plans, bad this time.

"I'm sorry, my queen!" He gently wipes his eyes, being strong enough for her. "I-I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about her. But trust me I'll never hide anything from now on."

Yang looks at the door, her mind still not in the best shape. She doesn't know if she should believe him or not. But one thing is sure to her, his lies are going to kill her soon.

He gave a final look at her door before turning away with half heart. He wanted to see her, tell her he loves her. He wanted to confront her before anyone else tells her anything about Ji-Eun. He doesn't want to lose her after getting her, living so many years of hell without her.