𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Song : ' Maze' by (G)I-DLE

"Your deep stare, it takes me far away

"Your deep stare, it takes me far away."

【Intriguing 
Intruder】

Blood

That's what all scatter over her precious cream couch, her beautiful marble flooring. Her own tank top wasn't spared from the red substance making bile rose in her throat.

She quickly pushes the body off her, instantly backing away from it. Her head spinning seeing now the two dead bodies lying in front of her own two, innocent eyes.

Her widen eyes glued to it, trauma filling her body. She limply falls down on the other couch, away from the stained one. Her breathing unstable, panic rising inside her. She hates seeing dead.

"Don't look at them." Neighbour boy says flatly, devoid of any emotion. He advances towards the couch she sat on, stumbling a little but his face still holding the facade of his rudeness although his wound hurts like hell for sure. His hand clutches his stomach, trying to stop the blood coming out due to his movements.

"Just help me with some hot water and a knife-" For the first time, a low hiss left his plump lips. His strides cut short due to the emerging pain, harder than before.

"You should see a doctor!" Jasmine said, heart aching seeing him. She couldn't bear seeing anyone in pain, or that's what she thought.

"I don't need one!" He grunts while his body hits the couch with a thud. Jasmine's body jerked off just when his hits down on it. She watches him with wide eyes, bewildered as his bloodied fingers starts fumbling with his buttons, opening them one by one. His torso came into her view within seconds, black shirt discarded on the floor.

Her eyes runs down his pale skin taking in his ripped muscles, heart-changing the gear to the top, thumping against her chest so loudly that she's afraid he could hear her. She gulps down a large bile, more anxious than before.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" She asks, fumbling with her fingers trying not to stare at his exposed chest.

Her insides are shaking badly.

He must be a criminal or something but her luck is way too bad, she couldn't even call the officials for help. She must deal with this herself.

Fuck my li-

"Didn't I told you to follow just what I say?" He growled lowly making her quickly come back to her senses and run straight for the kitchen to get what asked for.

To say that she's scared of him is definitely an understatement.

But in a way he did helped her. If he hadn't come out and shot the guy right on time, she would have been snatched away from her purity. She was so sure that she was going to lose her everything at that moment but thanks to him for saving her, even if he was the reason why those filthy men were here in the first place.