𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

• Song : 'Who Do You Love' by Chainsmokers ft. 5sos

"My mistakes now is nothing compared to you

"My mistakes now is nothing compared to you."

【Decisions】

1428, Goryeo Palace.

Sound of ragged breathing and grunts echoes loudly through the grey empty room.

With heavy breath and sweat dripping from his forehead, Dang Hee's swings his sword gracefully, blocking the blade coming his way making the two swords clash loudly against each other.

He looks up at the man, both of their eyes burning raging, adrenaline rushing through their veins. Dang Hee purses his lips before pushing the sword with a loud growl. His opponent losing his balance, but still prominent on his feet.

In a swift motion, he turns his whole body around and putting all of his strength in his arm, swinging his sword at the man. Without wasting any other moment, he swings his hands again. A loud thunder-like clash echoes around the room.

The man not being stronger than the King loses, his sword slipping down on the ground in an instant due to the force of Dang Hee's skilful blow. In an instance, Dang Hee points the tip of his royal sword on his throat, stopping the fight then and there.

"You're a great warrior, your majesty!" A big smile graces the instructor's lips, proud of being given the honour to teach King Dang Hee. He had been his trainer from when he was little and he knows he is skilled like no one else. But something in his mind always repels his ability.

"Not enough." Dang Hee mutters, retracting his arm and lowering his sword from his instructor's throat.

"Abeoji, I can't marry her." The nineteen years old Dang Hee mutters. His head hanging low, eyes gazing at the ground as he confesses his wishes.

"What do you mean you can't marry her?!" King Choi Sejung Hee said from his throne. His voice stern, eyes piercing his heir's figure standing in front of him, refusing his request onto his face.

"I love someone else." Dang Hee trails off looking away from the ground in the distance, not being able to look at his father in the eyes.

Image of her delicate eyes looking happily at the puppy in her hands, flashing before his eyes. Her small hand gently holding the creature making sure it doesn't get hurt. A warm smile stretching across her luscious lips...

He can't get her off his mind.

"I can't marry her when I love someone else so dearly. I don't want to ruin a life because of me." Dang Hee said. His eyes still staring in the void, making his father purse his lips, anger building inside him.