𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song : 'My Love' Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2  OST by Chung Ha

• Song : 'My Love' Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2  OST by Chung Ha

"Is it true?"

【Savior】

1428, Goryeo.

"I think my luck is bad, very bad. Firstly the boy I loved so dearly left me in vain and then my husband already has another wife to love." Yang said, her head hanging down in disappointment towards her fortune.

"Now I just wish there could be an end to it. If god just calls fo-"

Her words tied down as Byeong Suk suddenly advances towards her. His hand grips her shoulders hugging her small figure close to his chest, in urgency. And before Yang could comprehend what he was doing, she is being roughly move by him. She gasps loudly, eyes closed shut while she clutches his hanbok tightly for support.

Just when Byeong Suk exchanges their places, she hears a loud gasp coming from him making her look up at him. His body weirdly limping making her suspicious as she holds onto his weight. She quickly places her chin onto his shoulder, looking at his back. Her eyes widen as she saw a big arrow pierced through his back.

"B-byeong s-suk-ah" Her words tied down in her throat. Her breath got caught into her lungs, tears already forming in her eyes.

"BYEONG SUK!" She shouts as his body starts slipping from her hands. Tears uncontrollably streaming down her face. She sits down on the floor with him, holding his unconscious body into her lap.

"HELP!"

"SOMEBODY HELP!!"

||

Cladded in a black hanbok, a man enters into a suspicious dark room. His surrounding is pitch-black while the only source of light is a candle kept on a table. An unknown man sat beside it, his silhouette being the only thing visible into the darkness.

The man in the black hanbok kneels down before him, keeping his bow by his side. The sound of his bow meeting the wooden flooring echoes around the silent room.

"I couldn't do it." He said, voice thickly laced with disappointment. His head still hangs low, not being able to meet the man's eyes.

"What?!"

"I perfectly aimed for the girl, but that filthy general of his saved her on time!" His teeth grinding as he thought of the scene, his hands fisting by his side.

"That one man, defeated your goal?"

"He'll be dead for sure, but I need another chance to kill that girl."

||

"It's because of me." Yang said crying into her hands. Her legs gave out making her slump down onto the ground. Her sobs getting harder and harder as the seconds pass.