𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Song : 'Round and Round' Goblin OST By Hezie

• Song : 'Round and Round' Goblin OST By Hezie

"My name on your tongue is heaven for me."

【Crown】

1428, Goryeo Palace, Korea.

Yang watches Sunhee as her youthful face pales within seconds. The young girl immediately turns around and bows to the authoritative man standing behind her.

Her body visibly shaking. Yang tilts her head trying to peak over her but she couldn't see the man Sunhee fears from so much.

"I would appreciate it if you don't disclose your Queen's Identity to anyone." Yang only notices as his hand came up and lightly flicked, putting Sunhee's dead feet to work and leave her room as quickly as possible.

Yang's eyes finally took upon the man standing in her doorway. His piercing eyes immediately softening as they met with her shocked ones. A small smile stretching across his face before he starts walking towards her bed.

And as if Yang's world started running slow, she watches him gracefully walk closer to her. His strides longer, but still so smooth that her heart leapt. His dark eyes looking directly at her form as if drinking her every bit more as he comes closer.

He finally stood in front of her, smile escalating more seeing her up close again. He bends down sitting on his knees, making Yang gasp.

"What are you doing my king?!" She asked worriedly clutching onto his shoulders to stop him from going further down. He tilts his head up, a beautiful smile adorning his lips which reminded Yang of a cute bunny. Her heart leapt into her chest when he sat down on his knees completely, adoring her. His black orbs took upon her features making her blush under them.

He looks down and gently removes her hanbok from her ankle to take a better look at her injury. A big white bandage covering her visibly swollen foot making his blood boils. He bit the inside of his lips, fingers fisting around her loose hanbok. He takes in a sharp breath before looking up at her apologetically, eyes softening.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do anything." His words were softer than before. His voice is so soothingly touching Yang that she almost forgot where they are.

"You don't have to be my king." She utter softly making King Dang Hee's heart beat faster. The way 'My King' falls from her lips is like music to his ears. He was dying to hear this from her for such a long time that it almost seem unreal. And now that he finally has gotten his dream come true, he can't contain his happiness.

He extends his arm, gently cupping Yang's cheek. She shudders a bit under his touch but in some sort of way, she found comfort. She leans onto his palm ever so slightly liking the warmth of his hands. Dang Hee smiles at her, loving the way her soft skin feels under his touch.