𝕾𝖎𝖝

Song : 'Beautiful' Goblin Ost by Crush

"Here you stand before me, still I don't want to recognise you

"Here you stand before me, still I don't want to recognise you."

【New Home】

1428, Goryeo Palace, Korea

The sun is almost on the verge of setting down. Byeong Suk is trying his best to walk as fast as he can. They are already running late. If it hadn't been those thugs taking so much of their time earlier, they had been in the palace hours ago.

On the other hand, Yang is practically dozing off from time to time due to her lack of sleep. They hadn't taken any break since the morning. They even avoided staying at the destine stop to take a break because of the shortage of time.

Her gaze momentarily fells upon Byeong Suk feeling guilty for him. She already offered him to ride the horse with her but he kept on denying it. She also tried to convince him for taking a break to which he didn't reply what so ever.

"You'll die at this rate of you keep walking." Yang remarks bending down her arms, wrapping them around the neck of the black horse she is ridding. Byeong Suk rolls his eyes already irritated enough.

"I can manage myself, my queen." He said emphasizing 'my queen', knowing well enough that it will irritate her. A small smirk stretches across his face knowing that he succeeded in shutting her by his witty remark.

Yang bit her tongue suppressing her anger. She hates the fact that the person, who knows her well, addresses her as a queen or princess. She may be one but distinguishing herself from a normal person has never been a thing she admires.

"You know what-" She stretches forward hands grasping around the leash of the horse and continued before sitting upright. "I'll find the way myself!"

With that, she pulls the leash harshly making the horse start marching forward, away from Byeong Suk. He watches her in a bored manner before putting his fingers between his plump lips and blowing out a loud whistle.

The horse echoes a loud neigh into the forest stopping within seconds of hearing his true master's call. He jumps up onto his back feet making Yang fall down on the ground. She screams loudly hitting her shoulder bad on the hard surface.

Byeong Suk walks towards her, hands folded across his chest, tut' ting teasingly at her along the way. Yang jerks her head towards him and shot him a glare while trying to sit herself up.

"You prick!" She yelled getting up but fails and falls down again because of the new emerging pain in her ankle. She removes her hanbok from her leg finding her ankle starting to swell pretty quickly.

Byeong Suk also notices. He quickly kneels down in front of her, worriedly inspecting her ankle. A frown is prominent on his face feeling guilty being the reason for her new injury.