𝕺𝖓𝖊

Song : 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martinez

• Song : 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martinez

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Every flower faces a storm. but the one who withstands it blooms the brightest."

【My Dollhouse】

Ever since Jasmine was born, she had been an overly secretive, shy and for some people a very rude person 'cause interaction never actually existed in her dictionary. Not a single person on her floor even knows her name.

Some do, yes, but mostly never acknowledged. Neither she ever tried to make friends with anyone.

For the majority of her life, she lived alone. Her father never cared about her existence, being busy in his so called 'business'. Her biological mother passed away when she was way too young to even remember the name of the disease that ate her alive.

She practically raised herself from then on. Father married a French woman Valerie, that tall blonde woman who captures men with her beauty and almost forgot his still breathing daughter.

Valerie has two kids, Lucifer and Carlos, both mysteriously her father's offsprings, also older than her. Turns out Valerie was actually her father's extramarital affair way before she was even planned to be born.

Valerie and her sons are no other than any stepfamilies in those cliché movies. They loathed Jasmine as much as an insect in their house. Though Jasmine has tried numerous times to bond with her unwanted stepbrothers, but they hate her with all of their might. Especially the older one, Lucifer.

In her case, you are bound to never eat your food peacefully without getting bugs inside your stomach or getting red chilli powder sprinkled all over your precious donuts. Getting called fat, ugly, useless, pig was like a daily routine that Valerie and her two evil sons never forgot to follow.

Life was way too hard for her.

But just like every dark night coming to an end with a beautiful sunrise, Jasmine's life was also going to take a big leap when one day her knight in the shining armour, Ashton got her the most prized gift she can ever ask for.

Ashton is that handsome British friend of hers that literally lives off to protect her. The twenty-seven years old beautiful human is the only reason Jasmine is holding onto her falling life.

He is the only person who gives her the love that her actual family lacks, the protection of a brother and the love of a father. He was the one who sneaks into her room and bought her food late at night whenever her so-called stepbrothers ruin her meals.

Being her father's personal puppet, it wasn't easy for Ashton to support her but still, he has always cared for her with all his might. And maybe being the insider in his father's business actually helped Jasmine a lot.

When one night Ashton jumped into her room and broke the news of her late mother's will, he proved to be the most supportive wall she can ever lean onto.

Jasmine's mother's hidden will: the most shocking thing that can ever happen to her. The will was like a blessing in disguise her mother left before leaving. It consists of money that can last up to her third generation even if she lives off in luxury.

Quite appalling right?

She also didn't believe it at first but all the paperwork wasn't there to just stare at. Turns out her father never knew his wife owned something so expensive. And this ultimately leads to where Jasmine is going to start everything all over again.

At this young age of seventeen, Jasmine ran away from her house leaving nothing behind. Ashton helped her to his best ability, from making a fake passport and ids to making her have a new name

Jasmine wasn't Jasmine from when she was born; it is a name Ashton gave her for this newfound life, giving a reason that she is like a flower, delicate and beautiful, cliché for sure.

She is like a little sister to him, small and in need to be loved. He always tried to give her the best he could, always try to fill her life with immense happiness.

Knowing that now Jasmine has every possible reason to leave her fake family, Ashton didn't waste any moment in sending her off to a place where no one can ever find her.

And this is where South Korea comes into the league.

South Korea, a far, far away country where no one can expect a half Indian and half French girl to hide. Living in India or France would always be like living on the edge of a knife, she could be found any minute. But in Korea, it's like finding a needle in a heap.

He arranged her flight jumping from various places, from France to India, to Russia and then at last Korea so that no one can easily reach the poor girl.

But in midst of all this, they forgot she is just a teenager who never lived outside her house. For her, all of this is scary but exciting at the same time. She doesn't know Korean, never met any Korean but still, she is ready to live there.

After all, determination is more exciting than fear.

For a few weeks, she lived in a hotel, trying to find a decent house to live in. Everything is tough for her, adjusting to a foreign country, trying to understand them only with the help of their dramas and movies. But it's all worth it.

She is scared of her life that is to come in here, but Korea feels weirdly welcoming. And maybe that is the reason why she is telling every piece of her to hold onto this feeling of home this foreign country is giving her.

Hope this life gives her something better than her family.

• • •

• • •

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.