𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

There is a problem in the story of Yang, people tend to forget who is who and I don't blame you for that. My updates are slow and there are so many characters that it's hard to remember each one of them.

I'll be putting up all the names of the characters in the current chapter from now on, especially in Yang's story.

So,

・:*☆*:・

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

Jeon Jungkook 𝖆𝖘 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒆

Y/N 𝖆𝖘 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑳𝒆𝒆 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒈

Gong SeungYeon 𝖆𝖘 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒊-𝑬𝒖𝒏

・:*☆*:・

• Song : 'Bored' by Billie Eilish

"The pen to write your future is always in your hand

"The pen to write your future is always in your hand."

【Miserable】

1428, Goryeo Palace.

Amidst the intense tug of war between the voice of an angel or an evil, the evil always wins. No matter how much your thoughts try to grip onto the last bit of sanity, to think better in a worst of all - it's just too hard to shut this evil out.

In the very back of her mind, Ji-Eun is well aware of her actions being erroneous. She knows Yang might not be the wrong one here, maybe that girl isn't even aware of what she has been thrown into.

Just like Ji-Eun.

But still, she thinks of her as a witch who knowingly stole her husband. Despite having a deep introspection of her actions, she tends to believe Yang is the real evil and not herself.

After all, Yang did took over her husband.

Yang has always been the one residing Dang Hee's heart and mind. Even the countless efforts Ji-Eun has ever put to earn a little room for herself, she has always been met with disappointment. No matter how many times she has given all of herself- her pride, her love - Dang Hee never spared her even a single glance with sincerity. Not even the one of respect for her carrying his baby inside her belly.