𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Song : 'Starving' By Hailee Steinfeld, Grey

Note: This book has a playlist on Spotify. If you want to listen to all the songs in the book, just search the book name 'Epoch | PJM' or my username 'Minx Park'

Tbh I don't even know what im doing with my life let alone this book :')

But hey I'm trying...... And I hope you guys enjoy it too.

I won't promise to complete the book just yet bcz I don't want to jinx it and yes I said I was discontinuing it but im kinda in the process of changing my mind rn. I hope this time I confirm what I want with this book.

Also I did started an Instagram account and a imagine there. its a Jungkook imagine I hope you can spare sometime to check it out.

(

Ik im a bad editor.....)

My Instagram handle is @/mochi_nim_

Also there is link in my bio.

Onto the chapter now....

• •

【Taste of you】

Jasmine is laying on the bed wide awake staring at the ceiling as the faint clicking of the clock echoes around the room. The little light coming from the moon illuminating the room as best as it could in the dark.

Its was around midnight when she turned her head and looked at the clock, perfect.

After having his very own twisted makeout session in his bathroom, Jimin left her alone in his room saying how he doesn't want to be in the same room as her. He picked a pillow off his bed and ran away so fast that Jasmine thought he is disgusted by her presence.

But he kissed her just a minute ago....right?

Not that Jasmine didn't like it. In fact she enjoyed it.

The feeling of his tender hands holding her close to his body. His lucious lips moving with hers leaving a sweet taste that she can't seem to get over this quick. She can still feel butterflies in her stomach.

She can't help but feel hurt from him running away so fast. Somehow it makes her feel like she did something wrong. But still she is trying her best to ignore it all.