𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Song : 'Problem' by Ariana Grande

"I have one less problem without ya

"I have one less problem without ya."

【Thanks, Now 

Bye?】

"Thanks for saving me back there!" Jasmine awkwardly smiles at the neighbour boy. He takes a few steps inside the room, clearing the entrance for her. Jasmine notices it contemplating it as a chance to finally escape this room.

She hurriedly gets up from the bed and passes an awkward smile to Jungkook before advancing towards the opportunity. Just when she crosses Jungkook, her head spun making her lose balance but she immediately tried to regain it.

Worried Jungkook immediately gets up to help her but she quickly shoved her hand up in the air, trying to stop him as politely as she can. Neighbour boy stood still in his place, not moving an inch, giving her a perfect way out.

It was easy I guess.

Jasmine smiles to herself, advancing towards the door, relieved that finally she can be home and be safe. But just when she reaches near it, a hand grips around her small waist from behind, out of nowhere. She gasps audibly, looking down at the veiny hands gripping her. But before she could comprehend what happened, she was being pulled back by the waist, harshly.

The guy pushes her body onto the hard wall beside the open gate she was supposed to go, earning a loud whimper from her. She closes her eyes shut at the impact, backing up into the wall. Her back collided harshly making pain strike.

"Who told you to leave?" Neighbour boy whispered, his voice lower than expected. Jasmine opens her eyes to meet with his chocolate ones. Her eyes roam around his body and the position they both are standing. His left palm pressing against her hip while the other one resting beside her head onto the wall. His close proximity and piercing eyes that bore into hers, intimidating her wits. Her hormones doing a thousand flips.

Am I losing it? Why everything he does seems so sexy all of a sudden??

"I've to g-go" She stutters trying to suppress the way his warm breath that touches her bare cheeks feel, making her heart leap inside her chest. He raises an eyebrow at her.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LICK HIS FULL LIPS?

"Did I tell you to leave?" He said tilting his head slightly making her legs shake beneath. She's kind of thankful that he can't see her shaking body.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!

"It's enough Hyung! Let her go!" Jungkook says in his native language confusing Jasmine. She looks at the neighbour boy as he takes in a sharp breath, his hand holding her waist digging more painfully. But that didn't faze Jasmine as she observes his face, to be added his flawless face. Her eyes roam around his defined jaw, his glass skin, his small but cute Asian eyes and lastly those Bratz lips he has. Her heart picks up more.